09. Sean Greenlaw
10. Bob Laube
11. Valerio Vinassa
12. Valter Östman
12. Anthony Ishak
14.Chirlie Williams
15. Kurt Kjellin
16. David Turnbull

Not the longest list I have seen, but it should be enough to provide us with some fun :)

It would be nice to see Gaetano there, so that he could test if he was able to do a full event without dropping to desktop, and Andy, just to see if he can join without problems. But I assume they have control over their own problem without using the practice race to test.

Personally I plan to race as long as it is fun tonight :) If i find myself totally alone on track, I might quite early, but if I am blessed with nice close racing I might stick around until the race finishes :)

Ahh it will be good to be back real racing again, will take tonight to remember how to loose to much faster guys :p look forward to it, see you on track in a bit :)

Nice test, and 2 SuperPole was very funny.
Race: good start and overtake some cars but take blue flag ,maybe the game know my skill:D after this was in battle with Nico and at Roggia I tried pass him inside curve but think I hit him so lift feet but at the same time in Roggia a bit of cars around let pass cars and in 2nd of Lesmo lost my car hit barriers and lost front wing go in pit forgot to confirm:facepalm: at box and lost about 50sec for replace wings all this at 1st lap. WOW that driver I am:D.After a fews of laps front me Bob that think had some problem because too slow ( usually not so slow) but when Im near at overtake behind me Kurt must let pass him because I have blue flag so I lost Bob and i did an alone race with many blue flag.in last lap spin with car after Lesmo and when I found right direction saw behind me Eliezer tried stay off the line but i fault position so Eliezer hit me but is totally my mistake sorry mate.Luckily is test race so Eliezer not lost point:).

C U guys

Grats Podium and all others!

Sorry Vale, on TS 333 you was very slow after contact with Nicolai ( i think ) and i hit you from behind after this :-(
At TS 1441 - sorry Valter, it was a misunderstanding!
I came from the right and wanted to make space for you, so stay on the right side :-(

cya, on next Event :)

good test m8´s but when i see dave russel ... specially lap 20 - 26 i hope i never need to drive the same race with that guy....

thats a big shame... dirt 2 is the perfect game 4 u.

lol 1:18:9 in a 55 lap race.... that makes me angry...

all other guys from presto, i love to raceing with u guys.. im happy to be a part of these community.

i totally agree with christian, having watched the replay im shocked, from lap 21 when dave spins, he literally cheats his way back into contention with christian, i cant call it anything but cheating, on lap 25 he stops cutting due to christian noticing and making a remark in chat during the race, that behavior isnt wanted in presto dave, if you cant deal with spinning and lossing time then dont bother racing, theres no need to cheat to get back to where you were, its something we all deal with when we make a mistake so you need to learn too.

Grats Podium and all others!

Sorry Vale, on TS 333 you was very slow after contact with Nicolai ( i think ) and i hit you from behind after this :-(
At TS 1441 - sorry Valter, it was a misunderstanding!
I came from the right and wanted to make space for you, so stay on the right side :-(

cya, on next Event :)
I understood that your intention was only to let me by. I took a stupid chance on your right and had to go very near the barrier. There was a steel beam hidden in the little portion of high grass near the barrier. I hit it with my right front wheel and made a very advanced aerobatic move over to the left side of the track, lol. Just forget this happened mate, it was the steel-grass that took me out.

CU at he race track :cool:

i totally agree with christian, having watched the replay im shocked, from lap 21 when dave spins, he literally cheats his way back into contention with christian, i cant call it anything but cheating, on lap 25 he stops cutting due to christian noticing and making a remark in chat during the race, that behavior isnt wanted in presto dave, if you cant deal with spinning and lossing time then dont bother racing, theres no need to cheat to get back to where you were, its something we all deal with when we make a mistake so you need to learn too.

Oh, this doesn't sound good. :frown: That's the down side of our new system (no flag rules to get not penalty for pit speeding). Otherwise the game would have regulated it by giving penalties. But I never thought this would be necessary.

Luckily it all turned out in a practice race and Dave gets his chance to immediately read the RD rules and adopt them untill the next event. (I know he should have done this earlier...)

btw: I hope you all had a nice event though... :)

About Dave, I have not seen what you are talking about, but I do not see the need to chop his head off :) He is new, it was a practice race, it is not always easy to know what is ok and not. Anthony waited for me towards the end of the race to get some action, perhaps Dave did the opposite to acheive the same? Point is that of course it is not ok to cut the track in any situation, but chances is that he will not do this again when he learns that it is not ok :)

Always assume the best about people, until the opposite is proven :)

Nicolai is right, after the race I was worried in a similar sense that the police were going to be knocking on the door in respect to what may be said about me. When I spun out, I thought that being only a practise race it wouldn't hurt as its only fun and I really wanted to put the pressure back on to Christian, I swear I would not of done this if it was the real race and i'm really sorry for any upset i've caused. :frown:

After Christian said stop cutting, first thing I thought was how the heck can you type and drive? lol then I also realised that there were plenty of laps left that I could've used to catch him up but even after I stopped cutting I was still gaining on him but before I lost it again in the parabolica, I lost interest due to negative vibe I felt I'd already created which was throwing my concentration off, so again i'm sorry for any upset I caused.

My practice race wasn't the best, although i had a lot of fun. This is how I remembered it:

I think I started 5th (or was it 6th?), on the left (or was it right?) side of the track. I got a good start, made a move to the left (or right), but aborted it as the car ahead also moved to the same side. After the first chicane I was 10th...

I now realise that I need to see the replay in order to continue this story, too much happened :)

To be continued... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back