1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Practice for the 2.4

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Paul Landis, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Ok--so I've only been iRacing for 1 month but I've noticed a couple things especially in the practice servers for the 2.4. Firstly, why are experienced drivers whining in a practice session about how newbies and the Mustangs were ruining their hot laps? Umm, practice isn't for setting hot laps. And I know everyone needs practice doing the multiclass thing even the fast guys as this is a new deal. I've been using these practice sessions to learn how to drive with the Mustangs for the most part.

Secondly--and I'm sure its due to the open eligibility for the 2.4---but racing people as you come out of the pitlane??? Really?? Another DP driver and I had a nice back and forth going for about 5 laps and as I am setting up a pass into the horseshoe this guy comes flying out of the pits and drills me from behind right off the track and then begins yelling that if I don't know how to drive I should get off the track.......Really?? I seriously hope I encounter better racecraft than this as I move up....sheesh!! At least I had a good chuckle...
  2. That's the thing about iracing Paul, you get all kinds of people on the track. I say don't worry about it and keep putting in your laps.
  3. Nah--not worrying.......too busy driving!!
  4. You got the right attitude.