1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

practice and qualifying Repairing no damage

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by jackon680, Dec 31, 2013.

1. jackon680

jackon680

Ratings:
    +0
    When I go into the pits in career in practice and in qualifying my car always gets repaired even if i don´t have any damage. Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

2. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Ratings:
    +515
    Maybe keep your car status indicator on screen so you can see if you have any damage you hadn't noticed?

3. jackon680

jackon680

Ratings:
    +0
    i have, i have even instead of driving out i go with flying lap then go into the pits right away and it still does it. i tried re-installing the game but that hasn´t worked so im guessing my save file is corrupted in some way.

4. Mr Pibb

Mr Pibb

Ratings:
    +105
    This *may* have something to do with your level of difficulty. Try a higher level and see if it desists.

5. jackon680

jackon680

Ratings:
    +0
    no, it still does the same thing. It only happens in career during practice and qualifying. i tried running it as administrator but that doesn´t fix it either.

6. Kevin Amankwah

Kevin Amankwah

Ratings:
    +72
    It's your engine. The percentage is too low, so swap it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jackon680

jackon680

Ratings:
    +0
    im in qualifying so when i go to the next race i will try it. my engine is at 79% so i didn´t think that was that low. If it works I shall post again. Thanks