1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

practice and qualifying Repairing no damage

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by jackon680, Dec 31, 2013.

1. When I go into the pits in career in practice and in qualifying my car always gets repaired even if i don´t have any damage. Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

2. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Maybe keep your car status indicator on screen so you can see if you have any damage you hadn't noticed?

3. i have, i have even instead of driving out i go with flying lap then go into the pits right away and it still does it. i tried re-installing the game but that hasn´t worked so im guessing my save file is corrupted in some way.

4. This *may* have something to do with your level of difficulty. Try a higher level and see if it desists.

5. no, it still does the same thing. It only happens in career during practice and qualifying. i tried running it as administrator but that doesn´t fix it either.

6. It's your engine. The percentage is too low, so swap it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. im in qualifying so when i go to the next race i will try it. my engine is at 79% so i didn´t think that was that low. If it works I shall post again. Thanks