F1 2015 Practice 1, 2 & 3 AI Crash every lap?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
So doing practice at Melbourne in pro season mode and I cant get a clean lap, because every single lap there is an AI car going round slowly causing yellow flags because they have no front wing!

Sometimes there are going round slowly with no obvious damage, but that's worse as they then suddenly veer off the racing line (to let me past) even though I'm about to pass them off the racing line, therefore swerving into me and causing another crash.

Also all the debris from all the broken wings stays on the track. So by the end of practice the track is littered with broken car all over the place, and they never seem to despawn.

And its not just the lower teams that are crashing. Its every team, even Mercedes.

When I watch the TV feed though from the garage its seems fine. No AI cars going round slow causing problems for anyone else, or indeed crashing themselves. But as soon as I go out, all hell breaks loose!

Has anyone else encountered any problems like this? I've verified my game cache but that didn't seem to fix it. Only other thing I can think of is to re-install, but with my slowiah connection I'd rather not as it took 3 hours

When in the garage go to the session info screen (the monitor on top of the car) the one of those screens shows you what is happeneing on track. You can change the person you follow, but also the camera you follow them in, the buttons are listed underneath, not sure what they will be as it'll depend what control method you are using. Those camera's might only be on-board ones though. I watched the AI drive round in the default T-cam view

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%