1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postponement of Broadcast for Hungarian GP - Avid Sports

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Ron Squire, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Hello

Tonight with deep regret, we have to inform you that Tonight's Live Broadcast of the PrestoGP Hungarian Grand Prix has been postponed due to technical difficulties and therefore will move onto the next event.

This we hope will never happen again as we work to fullest to try and get a broadcast up tonight by any means necessary, it just didn't work for us on the day and we do apologise in advance.

See you all at Silverstone on the 9th March

Ron Squire
    Avid Sports Broadcaster

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  2. In Addition we have offered you a consolation announcement, @Martin Oconnor has seeked his intentions to become the new Co-Commentator and delighted to inform everyone here that he will be in the Comms Booth with me at Silverstone, wish you the best of luck Martin :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. It was my first race so I'm a little bummed that there was no broadcast but I'm also thrilled that there is a one at all! Thanks for spending the time to do it! Can't wait to hopefully watch myself after next race ;)

• Like Like x 4
  4. It's not me Ron it's a freind on mine lol

• Haha Haha x 4
  5. Haha I was wondering if we'd upset you somehow tonight or something :p

6. Haha the only thing that upsets me is you chasing me down on track

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Ah sorry, but the only way to stop that from happening is to stop being ahead of me! :p

• Haha Haha x 2
  8. Time to change my tactics then;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1