1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Post your videos thread (Part 1)

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Eholov, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My first video about Racer: Requiem for a dream

2. Nice. Wish my setup could do that..

3. Very nice, that inspired me to make one now. Wish me luck!

4. Good luck ;)

5. By the way what are the MOST detailed tracks and cars in racer. My laptop gets over 100 fps in all my tracks and cars on extrme and I'm serching to challnge it.

6. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

hmm...you can't have the surce killer Track and the car i think is the Jaaaaaaag from Tib...^^

7. Just simple video :f1:

8. Renault espace III test ^^

9. Beautiful video man i love :D but the SL65 AMG Black Series have 670hp 320 KMH electronically limited, 6000 rpm max and 3.8 sec to 0-100

10. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Wow skybh.. that espace looks brilliant. I love the way the digital speedo inside is realistic and not updating so quickly. Looks really awesome!

11. Adams91
    Thanx! I took the information about Mercedes from an official site, but you are right :rolleyes:
    skybh
    I like your other video where Renault with baggage on roof :wink:

12. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

I'm kinda lacking time/motivation to finish this :( so I made another video. I'm not sure why the quality is so bad, I uploaded to youtube in HD.

13. @stereo: nice. I downloaded it to my iphone.. heh. Nice for showing off Racer.. a great car and a great track. Some1's tracks are really high quality.. I wanted to make some changes and improvements to FTT but I have too much respect for his work. Maybe some day, when I am braver ;)

14. Nice video Stereo, what I noticed on the video was good quality video but the audio is probably close to 5 seconds off, like I watch the car go around a turn, then I hear it go around lol. And your Simca looks very pretty! a definite job well done on that thing so far.

15. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Yeah, the sound is fairly badly desynced in the middle, I don't know how to fix that except to record shorter clips. It seemed to be getting closer near the end. Or maybe it just ends up so far behind that it looks ok. I haven't taken the time to look for sound clips of the actual car yet so I'm not too concerned about it. (it's using the low rpm sound from my RX7 because it was conveniently not-V8 sounding)

Looks like Youtube has got the higher quality versions converted now so it should look better than when it was originally posted. I must learn patience :p

16. Thanks for the comments dudes! Now i know how to use Fraps =D
    Btw stereo, your simca is amazing! ;)

17. amazing video, i love both it and the car. Just one question...what did you use to record it?

18. Preview of motodrome and bentley v2.0.
    Just a few laps against AI driven bentley.

19. iroker
    Cool track!:cool:

Just for fun :D

20. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.