1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Post your Silverstone Personal Bests

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Barry Mitchell, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Hey all. Lets see who has the PB at Silverstone. im using the Farrari 458 and here is the screenie of my PB so far.

silverstone pb.jpg

Post yours until Multi Players comes along!

2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I`ve just done 3 laps in this combo with Ferrari @ Silverstone Default setup with slick tires

[​IMG]

3. 1:15.6 after 10 laps with street tires...I just don't care for this track very much, don't know why. I'll put slicks on it and try some more later.

4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

1.15.8 with street tires aswell...its fun fun fun...all the way
    Street tires are not bad but they are gone after 2 laps and some expected slides...

5. going to better my times today! Ended up full of beer last night and driven like I was full of beer. Time to get back in there!

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Here's my best lap so far. Default setup, street tyres. :)
    [​IMG]

7. think i need to pull my socks up!

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

I love the 458 & Silverstone combo.
    Here is my best time with slick tyres, i prefer slicks because they are more "assetto corsa" :)

458 imola.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. i need to set my car up from the standard version. Must get better times!

10. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

My time was done with default setup, only changed tyres. I find the default setup pretty good, but then again i am bad at setting up cars :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. My PB on Pro settings with only default ABS and slick tyres =
    1:13.640.

Unfortunately no screen because in game it shows my best as 27secs due to the bug of being able to reverse over the finish line and set a time!

12. 1:14.972 street tires....everything default....pro mode..cockpit...hotlap mode....Not sure if I can go any faster, couple of corners was sliding a four wheel drift and nearly crapped myself...lol

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. Default setup seems really good but you do feel the difference when changing stuff. I am not very good at setups so I'm not really sure if I'm faster with ot without tweaking. :D

1.13.436 is mine PB but I already see here above that there is room for improvement...

Edit: ABS on, everything else off, cockpit mode.

14. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

After some more laps...still with Slick tires

[​IMG]

15. thats quick!

ive got to get better NOW!

16. Damn, I thought my 1:17.400 was good. Not bad for a keyboard racer at the moment.

17. Semi-slicks and default setup. All assists off except for auto-clutch. I'm sure I can do a 1:10 with more effort.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. 1:13.084 with semi-slicks...hotlap mode, cockpit, pro

19. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

1:13.880
    No assists except ABS, Semi slicks

Untitled.png

20. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

here is mine all assists off pro mod , i made a few tweaks to get it there though

Attached Files: