Post your Nurburgring Nordschleife lap times!

Track is
"TheMother 70 - NORDSCHLEIFE 1927 - 1983
Track Length: 22.834 km

initially converted and reworked for rfactor release for CSGT group mod release, spent many months and had some odd help along the way from some of the team members at CSGT , and its still not finished, so its still classed as beta Track WIP

early credits...........
- Papyrus for the original track
- Kvako´s conversion for EA´s F1 series
- Anyone else who previously worked
on this famous track

closed some holes
new forest and trees planted
new textures - all DDS for good framerates
most tree and bush textures provided by 6e66o
new AIW and rain reflections added

probably needs new camera file, as present is based on a set of Thorsten Reuter's cameras for rfactor track,when using the track in heavy rain, some trackside cameras show spurious poly flickering
some animated marshalls in later formats
enjoy the ride !

Ken H, (MotorFX)"

This is my favorite depiction of the older track; others look nice but have either deleted the loop around the original pits and moved the pits further back on the track, or include the modern "Nurburgring" F1 track as part of the circuit.

Though my favorite version is "Nürburgring Gesamtstrecke 1967-70 v0.9 by Kackbratze" (Marco) for rfactor; it includes the Nordschleife, Südschleife, Betonschleife ("oval" of the loop around the pits), and the Gesamtstrecke (Nordschleife and Südschleife combined, only used for a handful of races in the late twenties). But to my knowledge this has never been converted to GTR2.

The Nissan Z is from the SGT500 mod.

Track is
"TheMother 70 - NORDSCHLEIFE 1927 - 1983
Track Length: 22.834 km

initially converted and reworked for rfactor release for CSGT group mod release, spent many months and had some odd help along the way from some of the team members at CSGT , and its still not finished, so its still classed as beta Track WIP

early credits...........
- Papyrus for the original track
- Kvako´s conversion for EA´s F1 series
- Anyone else who previously worked
on this famous track

closed some holes
new forest and trees planted
new textures - all DDS for good framerates
most tree and bush textures provided by 6e66o
new AIW and rain reflections added

probably needs new camera file, as present is based on a set of Thorsten Reuter's cameras for rfactor track,when using the track in heavy rain, some trackside cameras show spurious poly flickering
some animated marshalls in later formats
enjoy the ride !

Ken H, (MotorFX)"

This is my favorite depiction of the older track; others look nice but have either deleted the loop around the original pits and moved the pits further back on the track, or include the modern "Nurburgring" F1 track as part of the circuit.

Though my favorite version is "Nürburgring Gesamtstrecke 1967-70 v0.9 by Kackbratze" (Marco) for rfactor; it includes the Nordschleife, Südschleife, Betonschleife ("oval" of the loop around the pits), and the Gesamtstrecke (Nordschleife and Südschleife combined, only used for a handful of races in the late twenties). But to my knowledge this has never been converted to GTR2.

The Nissan Z is from the SGT500 mod.
Thanks.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 61 57.0%