Budapest, Hungary
Spa, Belgium
Monza, Italy
Singapore
Suzuka, Japan
Yeongum, Korea
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Mine personally would have to be silverstone can drive the track very strong and just a good overall track to drive on

For me neither flat out there, might be our settings with fuel and tire simulation on. But I for one don't know not one track built by Tilke GmbH which isn't superb. They're all challenging and one has to be smart and think twice at which section it's useful to invest lower speed to benefit for faster lap times. Worlds apart from tracks like Monza.

I must admit, i have always loved the Turkish GP and having played it so many times on GRID, i was confident on my 1st run on F12010.... wow, its completely different! but once i learnt the track i was enjoying it :)

My fav tracks on this game are Istanbul, South Korea, Spa and Hockenheim

I'm sure my choices are influenced by the amount of time I've spent driving on certain tracks, and thus my proficiency on a track-by-track basis, but...

I just love Sepang, Malaysia. Despite the two long straights it's very technical and windy, with some nice high speed corners and four very slow turns, two of which are tricky because they're uphill.

I've put in a lot of laps at Istanbul, and it's one of my favourites. It's high speed, attackable, but doesn't punish mistakes too severely because the wide runoffs.

I also love Melbourne, another track that you can attack with speed, but with no long straights on which to relax.

Bahrain is a well laid track, although the scenery is terribly boring. I didn't know before today that most of my favourites were designed by Hermann Tilke.

And then there's Monza, high speed and low grip in the corners, very challenging and all the more fun for its history.

Montreal, Silverstone, and Suzuka are fun. Montreal is my home track, but I find it difficult to drive. Spa never enthralled me, and I love/hate Monaco. I think I would like Korea, but haven't driven it yet.

your circuit you like the most in the game

what your best track because i recently won my first ever grand prix in montreal but the funny thing is that before this i was normally finishing 7th and qualify 15th fastest i was using lotus

Spa > Turkey in this game

all time favourites;
1. Nordschleife awsome circuit used to drive on it all the time in F1 challenge, an absolute challenge to drive a perfect lap
2. Kyalami (old version) it was one of the fastest circuits ever build shame they totaly ruined it, its now a narrow much slower circuit
3. Spa my home circuit, i am lucky i can go watch the gp's live every year on the best track ever build, i can tell u that eau rouge is even hard to walk on :O, altho i prefer Pouhon as best corner of the track because nearly all current F1 drivers take eau rouge flat even in F1 2010 u should have no problem doing so i go up near 320kph with 2-1 wing settings
4. Suzuka mainly turns 4, 5 and 6 amazing track with alot of flow
5. Istanbul this ofc because turn 8 amazing track best circuit Tilke build

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back