Budapest, Hungary
Spa, Belgium
Monza, Italy
Singapore
Suzuka, Japan
Yeongum, Korea
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Mine personally would have to be silverstone can drive the track very strong and just a good overall track to drive on

The greatest of them all Spa.Closely followed by Suzuka. (RACER´S CIRCUITS)
The Silverstone (old layout),Hockenheim (old layout)
Turn 8 Turkey and ofcourse the oldest,Monza.Monza used to be my fav till I tried
both Suzuka and Spa in a high end simulator.
You can throw the rest away.

These are my favourite tracks, in that order:

1) Sao Paulo, Brazil - home race for me. - Watched most F1 races since the Old Interlagos track layout, which was also in a F1 board game of my childhood, with little cars and dice called, as you guessed, "Interlagos"! - Had the chance to drive my street car in the new track, had friends who raced there in Moto GP 125CC and Formula Ford, and watching Senna winning there was something special and unforgettable!

2) Monte Carlo, Monaco - has always been a favorite track in many F1 GP series games.

3) Spa, Belgium - Another old time favorite

4) Istanbul, Turkey - My first contact with this track was with F1 2010. I felt so comfortable driving there that it definitely is a new favorite track of mine!

5) Monza, Italy - Classic track

6) Melbourne, Australia - First track in many F1 games. The track where I learned how to play/drive a F1 car!

7) Montreal, Canada - Speeeeeeeed!!!

8) Barcelona, Spain - I like it!

9) Silverstone, England - Old layout

10) Hockenheim, Germany - Old layout - More Speeeeeed!!!

11) Suzuka, Japan - The track where most Brazilian titles were won! Reminds me of my old Autorama layout with the Eight!

EDIT: Hey Dante, don't throw Interlagos away! It's a very challenging track. There has been awesome accidents there, either caused by rain, like one Alain Prost couldn't escape and Senna grabbed the win in 93, or by drivers' mistakes like Gerard Berger in which is called the Berger's turn nowadays. It's also one of the few tracks that actually allows slipstream and overtaking right before Senna's S.

This one wAS something:

Spa and Suzuka baby! Actually, as far as driving the tracks in the game, I'm a fan of all of them. There's something I like about each track. As far as watching the races, I hate the Hermann Tilke tracks...

Montreal, Spa, Monza, Valencia and Hockenheim and for me. I do my best times on those tracks also.

I hate with a passion Silverstone and Suzuka! I am really bad at them lol!

Monaco! Your a beast! So freakin hard!

LOL I didn't say I was a Master of Monaco.. just that it is my favorite! haha

Really though, I think since F1GP came out I have driven every virtual rendition of it that has been made (unless it was some obscure mod).. that is alot of years of virtual driving those streets.. There are many others like me I am sure, we can jump in a new game and although we have to learn a new version's nuances, we know where the corners will be on our first out lap. It is the same with most of the older circuits too.

That doesn't mean I am, or we are faster then the newer guys, it just means our first few laps are faster lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back