1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your favorite tracks

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Anthony Lucas, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Just thought id get peoples feed back on their favourite tracks

Manama, Bahrain
    Melbourne, Australia
    Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia
    Shanghai, China
    Barcelona, Spain
    Monte Carlo, Monaco
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Montreal, Canada
    Valencia, Europe
    Silverstone, England
    Hockenheimring, Germany
    Budapest, Hungary
    Spa, Belgium
    Monza, Italy
    Singapore
    Suzuka, Japan
    Yeongum, Korea
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Mine personally would have to be silverstone can drive the track very strong and just a good overall track to drive on

2. Bahrain...dunno why but i love this track, i can go 50-60 laps everyday, it can be only one track in whole game for me :p

3. Australia, Canada, Spa and Abu Dhabi I think are my favourite tracks to drive on the game.

4. Bahrain is very good aswell yeah so is spa very fast i like that one lol

5. if theres anyway someone in charge could set a pole up on this that would be nice thanks

6. same as M. deeley

7. Since my first lap of it in F1GP, Monaco has always been my favorite track to drive. Spa a close second.

8. monaco is tricky you must know the track well

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Spa
    • Istanbul
    • Nordschleife (<--- I know :cool:)

10. Spa seems very popular at the moment and Nordschleife i will say no more i think thats everyones favourite

11. spa, and it's not close
    most hated is marina bay

12. Spa
    Nordschleife
    Monaco
    Silverstone (old layout)
    Montreal (1988 layout)
    Suzuka
    Melbourne
    Abu Dhabi (not the F1 2010 version though)
    Toban
    Catalunya (not on F1 2010 tho really)
    Festival der Geschwindigkeit hills/village GP circuit,

Monaco is the most difficult, you have to have such high concentration to survive it, i love that about it. Spa is just really enjoyable, one of the most fun tracks to drive, good for the beginner and the master. Montreal has a really nice flow to it, the last section in the old layout was just magical, they spoiled it with that big long straight. I loved silverstone for the speed, they removed my favourite section of the track in 2010, the bridge area was intense, the feeling of being on the limit and speed it gave makes it one of the top sections of any track for me. Obviously the Nordschleife is a masterpiece of a track, i did probably hundreds of laps over the years on that circuit playing gran turismo 4, a game where i spent a huge ammount of time driving there or at monaco.

Im not a big fan of the new Korean circuit, it lacks some of the magic of the older tracks, i enjoyed racing there but it did not leave me with a feeling of "I cant wait to drive here again" that i get from other tracks, though i liked it i had similar feelings about the singapore track (as amazing as it looks), i prefered valencia as a street circuit, no street circuit however can compare with the masterpiece that is monaco.

13. F1 2010 Tracks
    Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia
    Silverstone, England
    Hockenheimring, Germany
    Spa, Belgium
    Monza, Italy
    Suzuka, Japan

14. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Any track with à long straight to light a smoke works for me :)

Any way:
    Istanbul and hockenheim pre 2001

15. That "new" Hockenheim-Track is so stupid. It got so mickey moused. I liked the track more when it went through the forest.

Don't know why they changed it. It was good as it was.

16. lol i have to agree there ha well put thanks for all the input guys keep it coming

17. My top3 (of F1 2010) is made up of Suzuka, Monaco and Spa because they offer a lot of challenge to the driver and have gr8 history in racing. 4th place is the hungaroring at budapest, but only because I can make fast times and I have actually been there to watch a real F1 race back in 2001 ;)

18. SPA
    Monza
    Melbourne

and of coz

Monaco

19. Sap defo seems to be a favourite of everyone so far but it is just a fantastic track

20. Monza, i really like the second sector
    silverstone, maggots becketts corners :inlove:
    abu dhabi, dont know much about this track but for some reason i have fun driving there

(sorry for my english)