Budapest, Hungary
Spa, Belgium
Monza, Italy
Singapore
Suzuka, Japan
Yeongum, Korea
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Mine personally would have to be silverstone can drive the track very strong and just a good overall track to drive on

Spa
Nordschleife
Monaco
Silverstone (old layout)
Montreal (1988 layout)
Suzuka
Melbourne
Abu Dhabi (not the F1 2010 version though)
Toban
Catalunya (not on F1 2010 tho really)
Festival der Geschwindigkeit hills/village GP circuit,

Monaco is the most difficult, you have to have such high concentration to survive it, i love that about it. Spa is just really enjoyable, one of the most fun tracks to drive, good for the beginner and the master. Montreal has a really nice flow to it, the last section in the old layout was just magical, they spoiled it with that big long straight. I loved silverstone for the speed, they removed my favourite section of the track in 2010, the bridge area was intense, the feeling of being on the limit and speed it gave makes it one of the top sections of any track for me. Obviously the Nordschleife is a masterpiece of a track, i did probably hundreds of laps over the years on that circuit playing gran turismo 4, a game where i spent a huge ammount of time driving there or at monaco.

Im not a big fan of the new Korean circuit, it lacks some of the magic of the older tracks, i enjoyed racing there but it did not leave me with a feeling of "I cant wait to drive here again" that i get from other tracks, though i liked it i had similar feelings about the singapore track (as amazing as it looks), i prefered valencia as a street circuit, no street circuit however can compare with the masterpiece that is monaco.

• EvilEyez

My top3 (of F1 2010) is made up of Suzuka, Monaco and Spa because they offer a lot of challenge to the driver and have gr8 history in racing. 4th place is the hungaroring at budapest, but only because I can make fast times and I have actually been there to watch a real F1 race back in 2001 ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back