Post Race Chat Thread Season 6 Race 1 Silverstone

in theory that is the way it should work Graham, but it obviously didnt, all 3 practise starts were marred by some pushing way too hard for the situation around them and causing pile ups in each, compare that to the real start, nobody wanted to ruin their race in the first lap so the congestion was less as no one pushed outwith their means.

its a natural reaction that if there is no pressure then things get taken further, as soon as their pressure attached the situation changes again, its human nature.

grats podium and all finishers :)

had a mistake in lap 6 and let repair in pit
in lap 42 come on grass and go into wall ( at p15)
my in race lap time 1:182 - was good for p9-10
but made 2 mistakes :-(

cu all in my home Germany

Congratulations to Mark, Zizzo and Christian , to all finishers and to the organiser

Q: In the back somewhere (need binoculars to see the starting lights)

R: 16 The start and first lap went well until we came to the Abbey where I hit Graham and almost ruined his race. Luckily the car did not need repair so he could continue. Sorry about that Graham. The rest of the race I had a few too many mistakes but is still happy to get to the finish in first race of the season.

Thx all for an enjoyable evening/morning:D

Hope to see you all in Germany

Hi guys was good to be back even with all the small problems hope they all sorted for next race for you guys. I agree the practise starts were abit to much, i think the 1st was the best of practices and then with all the connection problems i looked at time and was near 21.00 before we started race. So a little dissapointed as i probably wouldnt be able to finish. Anyway once started was great fun again someone spunout last turn i picked wrong side had to wait to make sure i still had a fwing still (copse after that was abit scary lol) np mate was just I picked wrong side to go should have known you would roll back slight webber esk :) and Jim was good little battle like old times :D until you pulled your dissapearing act, i ended up go off under tunnel and onto new arena section around 30 mins in ,checked time thought that will do.
Back to practise starts etc i dont mind us taking more time of end a practise session for more practises etc aslong as we dont end up 25 mins+ over the original start time I can finish races comfortably(timewise lol).
Best way i can see is us taking the 1 practise start like before and everyone does thier best to keep it clean and make a good start, aslong as we realise everyone is out to make a clean start we can take the accidents as they happen, even real f1 struggle to make 100% starts and those cars worth a few bob or 2.

Cyas germany.

hi all
grats mark and cristian !!a beutifull race thx nico for this fantastic organized event 1in silverstone !!
my race was good in 12 lap little coctact with antony so fabian pass me later little figth and continued for ather 2 lap ,i work many for be competitive in pit stop so i drive in relax in 3 place! later pit stop i exit with 2 or 3 sec rear mark!! so understand i lose little chance for figth with mark for wictory !!!again grats to mark him domination this 1 race !!im really happy for my race and result !!!

cya in germany !!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years