Post Pictures Thread (part 4)

biscayne_roadkill.jpg

junker_biscayne_1.jpg

I added some dirt back to the windows and threw on some rusty steelies to complete the junker look. What power is left in the clapped out 327 is sent to the rear wheels through a column shifted 3 speed. This rust bucket may not have speed but it sure has style :cool:

Last edited:
I guess I must be in an old car mood lately because one of my favorite cars to cruise around in, when i need a little time from the Model T. is the Model A that I made into a Tudor Sedan. I even made a script to give it overdrive.
screenshot178_zps598d3ddc.png

I really need to rewrite the Blender exporter to work with my current models, I've done a few cars in the last year that barely even made it into Racer once, mostly cause it's too much trouble to get the exporter to work compared to the built in export filters. (largely cause it exports each object as a separate DOF - would like to at least be able to export the selection into one DOF, preferably something more user-friendly, so I can use it on in-progress models instead of only at the final, 100% complete step). At the least, integrating it into a proper package & getting it in the Import-Export menu would be nice, so I don't have to drag a bunch of py files into the folder of the Blender I'm running.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back