Post Pictures thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, backing to racer, and what about doing a new section for screenshots? Everybody may agree with me, 160 pages are a bit too hard to find anything.

Well, about game, backing with 2.7L V6 DOHC TwinTurbo 265hp@5800rpm Quattro 01'

screenshot124copy.jpg

screenshot125copy-1.jpg

screenshot126copy-1.jpg

Bonus: Raphael's MR-S

screenshot119copy.jpg

Starting to feel frustration at the missing bits of interior (doors and seats, mostly), so I may try to get some updates going again. Haven't done any 3d modeling in a while.
Man for a split second there I thought it was a real picture lol

and I'm in the same boat I should get back on my cars because I haven't done 3d modeling a while. Just haven't been feeling it lately though. I'll get back on the cars, eventually just need something to motivate me. (someone go buy me one of the cars I'm working on lol)

Hmm, owning one would make the whole process a lot easier... :p I tried emailing a few people on youtube who did restorations to see if they had more pics but no luck yet.

Right now I have no idea what a lot of the interior looks like, pictures just aren't online. So I can do a decently accurate dashboard and front door, but the seats will be all sketchy. Fortunately they were drawn on the blueprints.

I started a model of an old Austin that my grandfather owned and I've only been able to find one or two interior images. I'm going to have to see how much my dad remembers to get it accurate! That's if I ever continue it, I got fed up with doing the side of it. Atm I'm trying to model a track/buildings in the hope that one day someone will explain in simple terms how to get a track in Racer!

That looks great Stereo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back