Post Pictures thread (Part 2)

Find the screenshot thread part 1: here

A project..

screenshot082copy.jpg

wow Splash everytime i turn my back you have another beauty ready to munch up tarmac in racer how close is this lovely to release?

Not for release mate :( I tried, but in three months I had no reply.

But I will release a 71 Challenger (and a 72 soon as the author finishes it), and a 64 Mercury Park Lane. And I will ask permission to a 57 Plymouth Belveder, most likely to get it.

Cheers ;)

Not for release mate :( I tried, but in three months I had no reply.

But I will release a 71 Challenger (and a 72 soon as the author finishes it), and a 64 Mercury Park Lane. And I will ask permission to a 57 Plymouth Belveder, most likely to get it.

Cheers ;)

awwwwww OK at least i will have a nice new set of Chrysler and fords to add to my stable ohhhh also think ya can convert that 72 scamp for me i have the dodge dart swinger from 1974 which is the sister car to the scamp or that Lincoln mark 8 im dying to have it

Ah I remember that Mazda, assuming that's the one that was released agggggggges ago?

Yes, same one from Kevin West, I updated it a little, now it has working lights (needs more work with hazard lights), new color, new engine, transmission & suspension settings - so now it handles like FWD car and it has similar performance like real thing i guess :), new sounds, relocated and more accurate gauges, etc... needs more work with body details and interior...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back