F1 2010 Post Patch 1.01 Issues

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is on the PC, dunno about console versions.

1: Autosave doesn't work anymore.
2: Timings in the race. Only gives overall race time, not lap time on the split timings. Although it does give the gaps between you and the other cars.
3: Audio settings. Defaults back to rapture, so if you changed it to software for the controller input lag, you need to change it back again.

Any others?

I have also the water which disapears on the road at the start of a race with a clear installation.
And i have still this bug too, the big tyres marks on the road...

This patch is a total joke, my game was really better before without the patch than already with it. Thx codemaster!

I will NOT even try to install the patch. Too many issues...
I think Coddies should try to do their job better. It should be no questions after releasing this patch. But we can see the other. Lots of questions and issues...
Can we call that "patch"?!
2Bigfat: Останется Виталик на следующий год в Ф1? :) Как думаешь?
how can you comment on something you havnt tried .....
if you have it through steam if you dont like the patch validate(verify) your f1 files and it takes it away so your game is back to normal. just a thought...
@ Alex, it worked for me...

• Voda_Mac

My first post here, and its a shame its a bad one really. Ive visited these forums a lot and the CM ones, but have always refrained from posting until I got a feel for the game fully. I've played a lot of PC Games over the years, and am a "mature" gamer. I was really looking forward to this Game from CM, and when it came out I was a little disapointed to find it quite buggy, but playable.

As a bonus, the Modders here started to create some really great Mods to improve the game a lot. After trying various mods I pretty much sorted out what I felt was good for me. I could handle the hardcoded bugs and wait for a patch no problem.

The patch is then released, and I find the autosave / save function no longer works, dependent on what Mods you have running. We all know deep down CM will not put out another patch as they will need to get started on F1 2011, so that leaves this game in a bit of a mess as we are all now stuck with a game we can only mod to an extent, and is still buggy.

For people who like to use and make mods to enhance the game and make it their own, this a damn pity, as this is going to kill of a game that had so much potential for modders to work on .... leaving CM to walk of into the sunset and start work on F1 2011.

Of course this does stop you now running any cheats online etc (I think this was the point anyway), but it also now stops a lot of very good mods too, a lot of which created here.
Hopefully you guys will have a workaround in the not too distant future, as for me the "stock" game is no where near as good as it is with personalised Mods.:confused:

if it through steam and youve read the posts today you will see that by verifying you game in steam it will update 28 files and the patch is gone if your on a playstation i dont know but it is possible as ive seen a post on the codemasters forum hope this helps....

Heya , i have an issue that with an Hardware Audio Settings speech is corrupted and broken also between session game hangs up , replays cant be saved .
but at least ists a great patch , and i am sure they will fix those tiny bugs soon .

Amd X4 965 @ 3800
4 gigs Gskill Ripjaws @ 1600
Asus Crosshair Formula IV
Creative Fatal!ty Soundcard

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back