Post for drivers who have no life and need to post every 3 secs to keep admin hapy

I think looking as if a driver on that list i would be even more nervous when racing so worried if i made mistake and then caused accident now it would be taken as dangerous drivers fault. I think alot of added pressure for poeple who are no doubts have already been trying to be safe maybe now are worried about racing. I know this because i have been told today , ' i dont think ill be racing tonight because crapping myself ill make mistake now and ruin some1s race'

Who do you think is the most scared of making a mistake? Who puts his head on the pedestal BIG TIME. I'll tell you my friend, that is me :)

I think we should forget all this for now and just enjoy the race like we usually do, but more like Spa and Monza and less like Singapore and Suzuka :)

@nico, i still don’t get your point about "dangerous driver" that’s totally the wrong thing to say,.

David, I am not commenting on your post, I am just using it to build my post around it, and as you already noticed guys that the English is not my native language so please forgive my mistakes :)

I would like to add my name to the list of "dangerous drivers " as i consider myself a dangerous driver when racing with you guys in this league and I consider myself the most dangerous driver when I am behind the steering wheel of my personal car when taking my kids to school every day. Honestly, with this mindset I do approach myself to overcome the barrier to become a safer driver so I can have fun racing with you and as well to get my kids to their school safely.

In my opinion the most dangerous drivers out there are those who believe themselves are safe drivers but if every person in real life or in sim-world thinks that he is a dangerous driver and act accordingly by considering safety measures first then life threatening incidents would have been the least in the real world and incidents like knocking out a friend out of the race in the sim- world will be minimized as well. .

Just to ask ourselves why are we here in this league? I am sure everyone would say that we are here to have fun racing each other right? So that means we need each other to stay on track in order to create what is called “fun”, and the more we stay on track battling with each the more fun we have, right?

Do you agree with me that the more incidents we have in the races the less fun and more demotivated and frustrated drivers we have? And the opposite is true.

Who wants to stay in a league that provides the least fun? Or How long do you thing a league can stay active when the majority of its drivers are deeply demotivated? People get demotivated when they get excluded from having fun in the race ( by accidently being knocked of track ) , mistakes happen and I am sure no one in this league intentionally knocking other drivers out of the race , but in order to minimize the risk of losing a driver / a friend at the first turn of the race we all need to kind of “ putting on hold “ some riskier moves or overtakes at the first lap of the race by being extra cautious and thinking of putting safety first , so do you guys (including me) agree that safety is the critical key element for the future continuation and survival of this league and that every member is responsible for contributing / providing the safety ( the fun ) for other drivers on track ? If you think yes then you should realize that is exactly what the Race Director was trying to tell every one of us for the last couple of seasons including his last minute wake up call for everybody in his latest e-mail, that guys we really need to be super cautious at Hoken in order for the whole field to have fun together.

Anyone who reads his e-mail carefully with a friendly intention would understand that the race Director has tried to use the word “dangerous drivers “in different categories not to name and shame people but to magnify and to show the importance of the safety on track in order to have the whole 25 drivers to survive the first lap and have a successful race , he was asking the new drivers to be extra cautious and try to carefully sync with those who are a bit more experienced in this league at the same time he was trying to remind the other drivers who are a bit more hyper ( but not bad or unskilled driver ) at the start of the race to pay triple the attention especially at the start of the race, plus to remind the rest drivers the importance of safe driving so we can all sync together to have a successful event, that is all what he was after , no more , no less, he did not use any abusive words to insult anyone or did not post his e mail in the forum to name and shame people , he never done that and will never do and anyone who has been long enough in this league would realize how passionate Nicolai is about this league and how much hard work he contribute from his private life to make sure the league is running at the highest safety level for maximum fun, there is no question about how much he believes in every single person here and how friendly he treats every single member and with full respect regardless of his racing background as all he asks for from a person is to be competitive enough to race with safety on track around other drivers.

I am not trying to defend Nicolai as his hard work is strong enough to defend itself, but I believe my words here are the words of every one of us who beleives in the continuation of this league , including those guys who did misunderstand his good intention ; the league would only survive as long as we work in a team to create a friendly environment for all of us, I am one of those guys who constantly run over bad luck , I can’t say my motivation is sky high but what makes me stay here is the good intention and the good hearted person who drives this league and the friendly environment that every member is striving for.

Anthony

...I believe my words here are the words of every one of us who beleives in the continuation of this league...

I do, and I also believe in the good sides of human beings (including race drivers :)). Thank you very much Anthony for finding those nice words! (considering your post length it looks like your motivation has raised again :))

PS: I'd bet much money, that the intensive review of the Suzuka race (Avoiding Incidents - Thread) lead us to this "clean" race at Hockenheim. And I'd also bet, that without it, we'd have seen a similar incident rate like at Suzuka and Singapore. So the least thing I personally could do and will do again is to say THANK YOU NICOLAI!

just to make this clear, i totally agree with nico's sentiments, just the use of the word dangerous makes this into something its not, theres a lot of other words couldve been used, but its done now, hopefully anyone called "dangerous" will see the explanation and be happy with it.

I really understand David. But the fact that such a dedicated person did use one "not so perfect" word to explain something (and we all should know what he wants to explain) shouldn't be the cause of such a volkano outbrake!

David, I am not commenting on your post, I am just using it to build my post around it..........

Anthony

WOW great post Anthony:thanks:
I think that this is the spirit born in this league and is the glue that do stay together a band of friends for long time are years guys and is not so easy that this happen, stay happy guys we are all lucky for this chance:rainbow:

Thanks for those posts. It's good to know we all share the same ideal : having fun.

About the incident rate, I think the circuit also plays a good part in it. Suzuka is a very demanding and narrow track, there's no place in it where overtaking is dangerous. Hockenheim has very large parts, and overtaking is easier and safer I think.

And finally, I really think we are all dangerous drivers because we drive F1 cars, not golf carts!
Thank you Nicolai for your work.

hi guys!

Anthony! nice letter!:)

The point about safety on track is very important, try your best for avoid incident, before overtake be sure your move, respect space each other, study the driver in front of you, be patient, everyone spend a lot of time to practice Q and R, anybody like other ruin your race, to learn is a constant

I am very happy to belong this League. :wink:

Tim, Dave, Vale, Reik, Christian, Sean, Valter, Peter, Bob, Vale, Nicolas, thanks nice post!

Chirlie, come back to Race! :cool:

Thanks You Nico for your concern to improve...

hi guys!

Anthony! nice letter!:)

The point about safety on track is very important, try your best for avoid incident, before overtake be sure your move, respect space each other, study the driver in front of you, be patient, everyone spend a lot of time to practice Q and R, anybody like other ruin your race, to learn is a constant

I am very happy to belong this League. :wink:

Tim, Dave, Vale, Reik, Christian, Sean, Valter, Peter, Bob, Vale, Nicolas, thanks nice post!

Chirlie, come back to Race! :cool:

Thanks You Nico for your concern to improve...
+1:)

LoL! :)

thx Valter! Such an idea can only develope in Bernie's crazy imagination. :)

I have the next idea:
Due to the very high durability of all the technical parts of the cars and nearly zero technical DNF's, we should have a mechanism in the car which causes random engine blow offs to spice up things a little bit. No need to mention that we want to see huuuuuge blow offs :) As an option Bernie could have a secret button to blow off any car he wants to. So if a driver like Vettel has a too big gap in the champion ship......BOOOOOM :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back