Post a list of those you have grieved for.

Now it does not have to be someone who has passed away; it can be anyone in any situation (e.g. someone you were sure you may never see again, a character in fiction that you felt close to, etc.)

Here is my list:

-I cried after my elementary school graduation because I would never see my teachers and some of my friends again.
-I cried for Ayrton Senna on the 10th anniversary of his death as well as many other random instances
-I cried for Mr. Fred Rogers of the American public television show, Mister Rogers Neighborhood

In fiction, I cried:

-POSSIBLE SPOILERS-

-for Mal and her children in Inception
-for the title character's mother who died in the movie, Radio

Well I won't include any moment under 10 years old as I cried for stupid reasons then :L

Apart from that:

My Granda dying in 2007 - never was sadder in my life.. cried for a solid 2 weeks
My friend Jonathan who was in my class in secdondary school died in 2008 of cancer, was also an extremely sad moment
My other friend Craig died last summer by a freak golf accident who was in my year at school, cried a lot at that aswell!
Nearly cried when the Dog was killed in I am Legend :p

Apart from that, I can't recall any times I have cried recently, just been very sad or whatever - but no tears.

My granddad's death was touchy for me, but could'nt be so sad as he is in a better place anyway.

I haven't grieved for anything other than this.

Here are my lists

Films

Man on Fire
The Green Mile
I am Legend
Gladiator
the end of The Lord of the Rings
The Bodyguard
Saving Private Ryan
Marley and Me
The Pursuit of Happyness
K-19
Armageddon

In real life

When I finished my last year of primary school
My first German Shepard dog dying at a ripe old age of 12 id known him from age of 5-17 so my whole childhood
in 2007 my Grandad died I rushed down through the night being told by my dad the night before he died it took me bang on 8 hours to get from Turiff (Scotland near Aberdeen 45 miles north) to Gillinham Kent (Im not only fast in games) and my dad who was racing from Germany I missed him by a mere half an hour still makes me cry today.
And today because for the first time ive had to drop my first girlfriend.

I cried when I was a child few times, but for childish stuff, like Titanic, leaving primary school in 5th class when I changed it for 8 years of studying at secondary grammar school (I am there still) or that my friend could not sleep in our flat for one night because of my father angry, I then locked in bathroom and cried, what a shame :D but I was so young and if I knew what things are gonna happen in my life I would never drop a tear for it again :) since then... I never cried, there wasn't reason really, yes, two our dogs died, my grandma... but it always was in case when they were more suffering in real life, so I actually was glad for them moving into better life remaining good memories, no reason for tears too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back