• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Possible TX wheel problem

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by jimortality, Apr 27, 2016.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    :( I'm thinking my wheel is on its way out ffs. A couple of nights ago at Hochenheim, my driving view would change from cockpit view to bonnet view on its own. I thought it may be the new Thrustmaster firmware so I put the old one back on and it's still doing it. Also, when I'm in the game menus where control etc are, my right paddle acts as a back button but it's not assigned to anything as I was using the TS shifter when driving. Tonight, I was doing some laps at Slovakia ring and the car would just slow down as though my pit limiter was on. I've created a new profile but there is something not right. Any ideas? cheers

• Sad Sad x 1
  2. randy66

randy66
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Sometimes the updates will mess my game up and I end up deleting my entire folder in user/documents/ my games/simbin . When I restart the game it generates a new one . But I have to reset up everything for my wheel. Also lose the adaptive ai . But it has fixed my wheel problems.

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    Cheers, it started doing it before yesterdays update but I think maybe my wheel was getting too hot, I don't know but it seems fine now.

4. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium

Ratings:
    +838
    Jim, take the wheel off and re seat it, give the contacts a blow and a wipe, something similar happened to mine, seems the contact may get a bit of dust in or something

• Love Love x 1
  5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    Ok bud cheers