1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible TX wheel problem

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by jimortality, Apr 27, 2016.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

:( I'm thinking my wheel is on its way out ffs. A couple of nights ago at Hochenheim, my driving view would change from cockpit view to bonnet view on its own. I thought it may be the new Thrustmaster firmware so I put the old one back on and it's still doing it. Also, when I'm in the game menus where control etc are, my right paddle acts as a back button but it's not assigned to anything as I was using the TS shifter when driving. Tonight, I was doing some laps at Slovakia ring and the car would just slow down as though my pit limiter was on. I've created a new profile but there is something not right. Any ideas? cheers

• Sad Sad x 1
  2. Sometimes the updates will mess my game up and I end up deleting my entire folder in user/documents/ my games/simbin . When I restart the game it generates a new one . But I have to reset up everything for my wheel. Also lose the adaptive ai . But it has fixed my wheel problems.

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Cheers, it started doing it before yesterdays update but I think maybe my wheel was getting too hot, I don't know but it seems fine now.

4. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Jim, take the wheel off and re seat it, give the contacts a blow and a wipe, something similar happened to mine, seems the contact may get a bit of dust in or something

• Love Love x 1
  5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Ok bud cheers