Possible TX wheel problem

:( I'm thinking my wheel is on its way out ffs. A couple of nights ago at Hochenheim, my driving view would change from cockpit view to bonnet view on its own. I thought it may be the new Thrustmaster firmware so I put the old one back on and it's still doing it. Also, when I'm in the game menus where control etc are, my right paddle acts as a back button but it's not assigned to anything as I was using the TS shifter when driving. Tonight, I was doing some laps at Slovakia ring and the car would just slow down as though my pit limiter was on. I've created a new profile but there is something not right. Any ideas? cheers

Sometimes the updates will mess my game up and I end up deleting my entire folder in user/documents/ my games/simbin . When I restart the game it generates a new one . But I have to reset up everything for my wheel. Also lose the adaptive ai . But it has fixed my wheel problems.

Sometimes the updates will mess my game up and I end up deleting my entire folder in user/documents/ my games/simbin . When I restart the game it generates a new one . But I have to reset up everything for my wheel. Also lose the adaptive ai . But it has fixed my wheel problems.
Cheers, it started doing it before yesterdays update but I think maybe my wheel was getting too hot, I don't know but it seems fine now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back