1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible to download a setup file?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Richard Lofthouse, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi is it possible to download a full set of setups and save them into the game. 1 file etc....it would save time etc
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nope, not possible
  3. Would be gr8.I need that too :cool:
  4. but then they wouldnt be tailored to fit your driving and you might spend more time trying to figure out how to drive them then you would have had you created your own from the beginning
  5. Anybody know where the setups are actually saved, and in what format? Cant they be installed like the mods on a PC? Surely they can only be files somewhere? I agree with what Lenard says in the last post, but for us non-technical drivers its good to try half a dozen from the setups forum and choose the best.
  6. but which is the best, that's the problem, without being a "machine" so to speak a single lap time wouldn't tell you anything about the setup, you would have to run 10-15 laps with each, then average them, then compare the averages of half a dozen setups and even then its an educated guess at best. I hate to be the consummate pessimist but its better to start with a quick setup, then tune to your liking.
  7. You cannot transfer setups, they are all merged in the savegame file. You cannot extract this information, on any platform.

I'm afraid it is back to a pen and paper and writing it down manually.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.