1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Possible review ?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Onno Naber, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Hi all
    Is there a review out on this game,I am very interested but before I take the plunge I like to know a bit more about this game :

- 3 monitor support ?
    - How is the overall feel of the game,like a sim ore arcade ?
    - Good support for pedals,shifter and wheel ?

Thanks in advance

Onno

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Well Onno, I do not have a complete review for you yet. But I can answer your questions.

- Yes
    - Sim
    - Yes

:). The car's feel like they are supposed to imo. It's a whole different experience then driving the V8's for instance. Really cool.

I am not sure what kind of pedals and shifter you are using, but for what I have seen now, most popular work well.

3. Thanks for confirming Marco,I took the plunge 30 min ago could not resist anymore lol,it looks like to much fun this game ;)

4. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

It works in triple screen with SofthTH. It feels very much like a sim, in that its not easy to go fast but it's very rewarding when you do. Almost every wheel is catered for and the TH8RS shifter works perfectly.

I do like the drift ability of these trucks, they really do slide well and are controllable.

I use 300 degrees in the logitech profiler and -50% FFB and it feels good on my DFGT.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Good to hear Onno :). I could not resist 2 months back orso already :) Been online almost all night. So freaking much fun this. Unbelievable.

6. What I like is that you have to brake for corners and the way back tries to come round if you over do it.
    It would come out though when I have next to no time for the next week or so.