• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Possible review ?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Onno Naber, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Onno Naber

Onno Naber

Ratings:
    +27
    Hi all
    Is there a review out on this game,I am very interested but before I take the plunge I like to know a bit more about this game :

- 3 monitor support ?
    - How is the overall feel of the game,like a sim ore arcade ?
    - Good support for pedals,shifter and wheel ?

Thanks in advance

Onno

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Ratings:
    +3,186
    Well Onno, I do not have a complete review for you yet. But I can answer your questions.

- Yes
    - Sim
    - Yes

:). The car's feel like they are supposed to imo. It's a whole different experience then driving the V8's for instance. Really cool.

I am not sure what kind of pedals and shifter you are using, but for what I have seen now, most popular work well.

3. Onno Naber

Onno Naber

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks for confirming Marco,I took the plunge 30 min ago could not resist anymore lol,it looks like to much fun this game ;)

4. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium

Ratings:
    +110
    It works in triple screen with SofthTH. It feels very much like a sim, in that its not easy to go fast but it's very rewarding when you do. Almost every wheel is catered for and the TH8RS shifter works perfectly.

I do like the drift ability of these trucks, they really do slide well and are controllable.

I use 300 degrees in the logitech profiler and -50% FFB and it feels good on my DFGT.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Ratings:
    +3,186
    Good to hear Onno :). I could not resist 2 months back orso already :) Been online almost all night. So freaking much fun this. Unbelievable.

6. F2KSel

F2KSel

Ratings:
    +1
    What I like is that you have to brake for corners and the way back tries to come round if you over do it.
    It would come out though when I have next to no time for the next week or so.