1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

possibility to correct mistakes gone?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Eckhart von Glan, Nov 15, 2010.

1. my son (13) came up to me to complain that tonight after a download before the game started one item in the gameplay has changed: if you try to correct your mistakes by using the instant replay and F12, nothing happens. The four buttons are still on the screen, however the F12 key is no longer displayed under the buttons. Anyone got any idea? maybe he changed settings somewhere? it happened in free training, hasn't tried any of the other sessions tonight.
  2. You don't have it on free sessions, it will be available again at qualifying and race sessions.
  3. Wondered this myself but only noticed it last night. Strangely it seems intermittent whether it's available in practice or not.
  4. That happened to me and thought it was a bug. It was not. I was trying to flashback near a pit entry. It wont alow you, at any kind of mode (TT, GP, Carrer).
  5. Guess that's how they fixed the no pitting by ai bug then as that was caused by rewinding during flashback until an ai car that had entered the pits could continue his lap and so the game registered them as having pitted. Bit of a fudge rather than a proper fix.
  6. brilliant, just asked my son and it did indeed happen in that last fast chicane in Montreal, right near the pit entrance. thx guys, you've made his day :)