1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apparel Portugeuse Helmet 1.0

Made Upon Request

1. Hi! its good, but can you do it better, and not faster?

• Like Like x 1

2. It would help if you defined "better" You're welcome.

3. That is not beatifull, thats ugly and i am Portuguese! i have honnor in my contry!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

I think you need to appreciate his work more than that! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. no he doesnt.... just need to put more work in to his work, Quality over Quantity, seriusly, just look at the file... still havent learned...

6. mystaaRS

mystaaRS

What are you saying, his work is poor?

• Like Like x 1
  7. are u blind ?im sorry to say...but it is....takes more time to upload then to make it...gave him some advice but still not listening...

id rather people told me when i do shitty work than saying its Awesome when it aint...

8. Thanks for the imput, I did try and take the advice onboard, but obviously hasn't work.

9. Right now the only thing that is ugly, is your appalling lack of respect. There will be no update, go and learn some manners.

10. mystaaRS

mystaaRS

Well lets put it this way, if wouldn't be able to reply to your comment if I was blind.

And also, at least he CAN make/design a helmet, there are many that cannot. I think he needs Constructive criticism if need be, not people swearing at his work.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm agree with Kodahamma, the point is not its ugly.... just really too simple..... take time to do an helmet . Still better than your first helmet release

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kodahamma, I agree! I'm Portuguese too and I don't like this work,I see great works and just is necessary imagination!!!;)

13. This isn't going any where, forget this helmet(my pee is more beatifull)

14. manners you dont have, because if it was a helmet from your country you will be all pussy, but its another country and you wanna be fast doing that, lets go, make some **** and upload...When you create a good helmet i will apologyze you and i am real speaking! Now GTFO and make a better helmet!

15. lolll, do you really want an helmet with portuguese patern ? If yes, during free time i will make one

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm wating!!! :D

17. me too. please.

18. 2 Aussi f1 drivers, zero Portuguese. I won't make a better helmet for you anyway. Stop using foul language and abusing someone who tried to give you something...

19. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thimoty Decrans and Kodahamma I must say your silly remarks about other people's work they made in their free time for the community is starting to piss people, including myself off.

If you really cannot show a bit more appreciative attitude towards others maybe this forum is just not for you.

So let this be a kind advice to improve your manners a bit around the forums

• Like Like x 3