Porsche wheel

Hehe poking helped, now we finally get arguments pro and con.

Question, aren't the wheel and pedals not shipped at the same time? How do you solve that in the meantime?

If I am not mistaken, they said in the review that you could both plug the GT3RS pedals directly into the computer or into the wheel.
So actually, there should be no problem then, right?
Or can't you combine two USB controllers?

Guess so, but what if you dont have that pedal set? Then you have nothing to plug :)

Thats one of the things i must say is very 2009: USB!! All those little whires on the G25 that you have to put away under the wheel is totally useless (especially when a dozen of 10yo tear the wheel from its place @ V-WTCC)

Guess so, but what if you dont have that pedal set? Then you have nothing to plug :)

Thats one of the things i must say is very 2009: USB!! All those little whires on the G25 that you have to put away under the wheel is totally useless (especially when a dozen of 10yo tear the wheel from its place @ V-WTCC)

Well, I think then you'll have to have owned an G25 or a different wheel with a good pedal set before..

Done my calculations and getting this wheel plus the clubsport edition pedals is just tooooo much monies. Tempted to get the pedals but still that would cost me around 200 quid Inc shipping. G27 will cost me that much for the entire set. Anyone looking to buy a kidney or kidneys?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back