1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Porsche Packs 2 & 3

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Oct 24, 2016.

1. PORSCHE PACK 2

Release: 22th of November

Edit: These cars are included

Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    Porsche 718 Spyder RS
    Porsche Cayman GT4
    Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
    Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
    Porsche 911 GT1
    Porsche 962c long tail
    Porsche 962c short tail

PORSCHE PACK 3

Release: 20th December

Cars:
    Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
    Porsche 908 LH
    Porsche 917 K
    Porsche 911 R

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. k_badam

k_badam
    Premium Member

Where is this info from?

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  3. Omg - amazing list.

Only missing the Carrera GT for me. Hard to complain with those cars though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ben O'Bro

Ben O'Bro
    Premium Member

nice find!
    No 993 GT2 then, oh well.
    No 964 either
    Nice list nonetheless!

5. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

HOLI MASA OF GOT! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

6. Stunning list! Please add the 993 gt2 asap!

7. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke

Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017

That means Kunos already had the visuals for the car that was spotted only last week at Sebring for the first time and which will be announced next month in LA. Sick. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That caught be by surprise too.

Marco wasn't kidding their Porsche relationship must be deep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke

Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
    Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK

Anybody wanna guess what is going to be the main difference here that actually justifies to have 2 separate versions of it? I'm kinda clueless :unsure:

10. The PDK may shift faster in the game. It doesn't really seem that they are counting them totally as 2 different vehicles in terms of what they promised though. They said there were 7 cars per pack and that pack has 9 cars listed so they aren't counting the Boxsters or the 962 twice.

11. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke

Hmm yeah true but an S1 version just for faster shifts that hardly anybody will notice anyways?
    Seems sorta odd to me, dunno.

Anyhow, what kinda surprised me however is the fact that there are no vintage road cars. I mean at least one old school 911 woulda been pretty cool, no?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pack 1 has 1973 911 RSR and Pack 2 has the 718 Spyder (I believe they were sold as road cars).

Unfortunately, you can't cover anywhere near everything with just 21 cars when you're talking about Porsche.

13. One of them is H-pattern and the other is flappy paddles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke

Dood, I know what the difference between a stickshift and a PDK is, that wasn't the question :p:p:p:p

The cars in the packs are clearly race versions from the pictures, so that doesn't really meet my question I put out there.

• Angry Angry x 1
  15. I don't think there is a difference between the 718 that was sold to the public and the one that was sold to teams (but it's well before my time). Regardless, yes I agree with your original post; it'd be great to have a standard classic road going 911 (the 73 RS would be great). And the original Carerra. And the 911 SC from the 80s? And the 912. And moving on, the 914, 944, 928, 356, 550... And that's the problem, in releasing just 21 Porsches there is going to be truly iconic mega cars that are missing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

That 917.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. So what was your question anyway, if you do know the difference between a sequential, paddle operated gear box, and a manual, gate shifted one.:O_o:

18. Be reassured not to be the only one missing those classic 911's. The non-exploitation of the Ferrari license to produce more historical models is another source of personal frustration. Although this may all come down to licensing restrictions and/or customer expectations...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Data.