1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Mobil1 Supercup @ Mosport 09 - Saturday June 26th , 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jun 21, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
    Mosport 09
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x16 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Mosport International Raceway (formerly Mosport Park) is a multi-track facility located north of Bowmanville, Ontario. The facility features a 2.459-mile (4.0 km),(length reduced through wider track re-surfacing done in 2003) 10-turn road course; a half-mile paved oval; a 2.4 km advance driver and race driver training facility with a quarter-mile skid pad (Mosport Driver Development Centre) and a 1.4 km kart track (Mosport International Karting). The name "Mosport" is a contraction of Motor Sport, pronounced "Moe-Sport", and came from the enterprise formed to build the track. Click here for complete history.

3. Entry List

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Kevin Hopkins
    3. Don Davis
    4. Neil Tasker
    5. Rafael Barbosa
    6. Claudio Caferri
    7. Tyler Scurlock
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. Johan Bergqvist (maybe)
    14. Sam Ventura (maybe)
  4. yeah buddy! unless the Mrs. makes some plans that take me away from the pool in the yard I am in! LOVE THESE CARS and MOSPORT ROX!
  5. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

sign me up please:D
  6. I will try to make this event and get my foot back in the door.
  7. Scratch me forgot MOM was going to be visiting this weekend.
  8. i dont think we have any plans tonight, so count me as a maybe (just in case something comes up). although if i recall i'm horrid at this track, tho, thats not much different from anywhere else
  9. hate to miss it boys..... enjoy. Should be awesome.
  10. Hope we get some more participation here.
  11. I have a decent setup for this track. Its not fast but it will stay on the road and that's all that I need to finish this race.
  12. not too much that can gio wrong with the setup on the supercups..........they justcontinue to drive consistently lap after lap! go get em Sam!!!!!!
  13. Whoops wrong thread lol. I meant for the endurance race oh well I have setups for this track to.
  14. count me in please
  15. I'll see if I can make it back in time it was too log since last time I raced. I feel the urge for it, again....:)
  16. Sign me up please.:)
  17. Can't find server !?
  18. Am I too far away to be able to see the server...? maybe?
  19. Oh well, this was a dissapointment for me. Buzzed and still going strong in need for a fun race with the Porsches and no one home...... see you maybe next time :(
  20. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

@johan ...server probably isn't up yet,event starts at 1.45