1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Mobil1 Supercup @ Mid Ohia (Chicane) - Saturday July 10th , 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jul 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PMSC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
    Track:
    Mid Ohio (Chicane)
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x16 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is a road course auto racing facility located in Troy Township, Morrow County, Ohio, United States, just outside of the village of Lexington. (Mid-Ohio has also colloquially become a term for the entire north-central region of the state, from south of Sandusky to north of Columbus.)

For more info click here.

3. Entry List

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Kevin Hopkins
    3. Sam Ventura
    4. Sean Vohs
    5. Eric Nelson
    6. Keith Barrick
    7. Adam Vaughan
    8. Rafael Barbosa
    9. Steve Crossland
    10. John Reznik
    11. Chris Hendrich
    12. Andrew Bridle
    13. Hugo Hekkenberg
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. Randy Wolfgram (maybe)
    24. Johan Bergqvist(maybe)
    25. Tyler Scurlock (maybe)

4. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

sign me up please:D

5. This is my home track I am only 45min away. So you can count me in on this one I love this track and probably will do some racing on it this year to hopefully.

6. Sign me up as a maybe please.

7. Put me down as a maybe also, It all depends when I get home from a family gathering.

And Tyler...where the hell you been...we missed you last night at Elkhart Lake in the GTP's

Keith

8. Yeah, I was wanting to race last night but my pedals keep giving me trouble and its a bit annoying having to unplug them in the middle of a race. Hopefully I can get me some upgrades sometime soon :D

9. Sounds like a personal problem to me :p Nah jk you should get yourself a new wheel and no more issue :)

10. Put me down as a maybe, Stefan. If I get home in time, I would love to run this!

11. If I don't have a job by then I should be there.

12. I am in!

13. Trying to get a handle on how far off the pace I'm going to be. Are you guys running 1:24s or even lower here? With a small field, I may end up lapping by myself after you guys check out on me :D

14. I'll test this morning for a bit and let ya know how I make out Randy.

15. Thanks, Eric.

16. 25.3 on softs w/ 20L fuel in offline practcie mode.

17. Okay, that's about what I figured given where I am. I'm sure you'll be in the 24s or even lower before this thing goes off. Hopefully, we'll get some more signups :)

18. I'll set the alarm for this one, if I wake up I'll be there too. I'll just see if there is a spot left for me if I'm there...:turtle:

19. Johan is baaaaaaaack!

20. Server is UP!