1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Mobil1 Supercup @ AMS Renault Test Track - Saturday June 19th , 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jun 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
    AMS Renault Test Track
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. After the first few corners I instantly knew that the great flow of the AMS Renault Test Track and the rear drive, rear engine layout of the 911 GT3R were a match made in heaven. I for one can't wait to unleash the fury of the water cooled horizontally opposed turbo motor all over Renault's home ground. :D

Be there or be square! :cool:
  3. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Kevin Hopkins
    3. Eric Estes
    4. Brendan Crosby
    5. Glenn Peterson
    6. Claudio Caferri
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. Don Davis (maybe)
    13. Eric Nelson (maybe)
    14. Larry Stovall (maybe)
  4. Sign me up please :)
  5. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

sign me up :D
  6. Sign me up... again :)
  7. Sign me up, please!
  8. Sign me up as a maybe.:)
  9. Yes Please Stefan. :D
  10. I wont be able to make this after all. I forgot ill be at Mid Ohio for the Grand Am races. Looking forward to the next time we run these.
  11. Have fun! Give a shout out to the Freedom Autosport Mazda's in the Continental race.
  12. Ill be sure to have a good time Eric. I cant wait to see the speed 3 they've added.
  13. I WANT TO BE IN THIS RACE. Push the start time past 8pm Mountain and I'll be there. Otherwise, I'll be at work. Ugh. Love this track and love these cars.
  14. Sign me up!
  15. Sorry can't make this now...
  16. Gimme a maybe please!
  17. Man, what a great combo. If i'm not out and about on saturday, i'm definately game for this one. Gotta get my braking down with these cars tho.
  18. Anyone else having trouble pitting with this mod and track combo? I go into the pit, the menu comes up, I make my selections and I stop and...nothing happens. The menu vanishes, I slide forward a little bit, and then can't move.
  19. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Larry all fine with me ,seems very strange what is happening to you ,sorry can't help
  20. It seemed alright when I tested the car track combo two weeks ago. Really weird. Luckily we aren't running forced pit stops. :)