1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup @ Sebring - Saturday February 25th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM PM1S
    Car: Porsche Mobil1 Supercup
    Track: Sebring (12H course)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

20:00 GMT Practice
    20:30 GMT Qualification
    20:50 GMT Warm-up
    21:00 GMT Race 2 x 12 laps

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Marius Neverauskas
    2. Carl Shaw
    3. Bob Miley
    4. Andreas Löffler
    5. Ariciuc Razvan
    6. Arunas Linkevicius
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#23

2. sign me up

3. Sign me up please

4. yes please sign me up

5. Sign me up please

6. Are we going to use the VLM Sebring:p

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

yes we are;)

8. I may not be able to make this event so i will have to sign out. If i can make it i will sign in again. Sorry to mess you about.:(

9. yes please sounds good.

10. Please sign me out.

My sincere apologies as was looking foeward to Porsche at Sebring, but had forgotten wifes Aunts 60th Birthday party Saturday! Dont think I will swing sim racing then that evening!

To those racing, have fun! ;)

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

12. I would really like to do this event but not with only 5 cars on track :(, so maybe from me.

13. I was trying this combo to see if i liked ... i enjoyed a lot the car and the track but there is one problem ...

I got this kind of lag on the track ... the fps are ok but it looks like "the track is lagging" ... it happens on all track right away from when i leave the pit ... do you guys got this or is just me? I would like to sign up but my eyes get really tired trying to focus the track after a while

14. The car feels like driving a pudding to me. If I get a feeling for it I will join.

15. Pritch

Pritch
    Pritch Premium Member

any ware better to download the mod and track i have a 40meg line and dl at 28.4 k a second it is redicoulous.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

Hmm, never drive on this track, don't know the car, i'm in.

P.S. plz stop using rapidshare it really sucks if you don't have paid account very slow dl speed and only 1 dl at a time. I suggest NoGrip.com

17. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I'll join the race if i can, it depends on my little sleepy baby :)

18. i hope more drivers will come in evening

19. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

anyone got a stable setup for this car... i have very little experience with powerful RWD​

20. Just downloading mod, should be down by 7pm so sign me up please Yves and I will give it a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.