1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup @ Sachsenring - Tuesday August 3th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Hugo Hekkenberg, Jul 30, 2010.

1. porsche new.jpg

Last race @ Road One i have had 7 incident reports of people cutting the track. For this race i expect everybody to obey the rules and drive like a gentlemen. Give each other some room and play fair, thats why we are here at the first place...

RaceDepartment.com PM1
    Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (download)
    Track: Sachsenring 1967 (download)
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 20 minutes
    Warm-up: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 minutes
    Pitstop: Free

If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts (19:25 GMT). If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry list

1. Nigel Middleton
    2. Carl Middleton
    3. Frans Lindon
    4. Marco Sbordoni
    5. Jakob de Boer
    6. Valter Ostman
    7. Kurt Kjellin
    8. Martijn van Bommel
    9. Cor van der Burg
    10. Andreas Löffler
    11. Graham Wilgaus
    12. Jan Wikström
    13. Hugo Hekkenberg
    14. Marcin Skrzypczak
    15. James Johnson
    16. Gábor Ludvig
    17. Giorgio Migazzi
    18. Gary Lennon
    19. Peter Duivelaar
    20. Freddie Besems
    21. Claudio Caferri
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

1. Eric Nelson (not confirmed yet)
  3. Hugo thankfully there is only one spot to cut at MOnaco and it's really easy to give back the spot should you pass someone sliding thru that chicane after the tunnel.

YOUr workload should decrease a bit providing the drivers can handle these big power cars in this tight circuit.........

should be a tough race! wish I could join!

BTW love your car slide in the race announcement! May we borrow it over in the USA events?
  4. Stepan Senyuk
  5. sign me up please hugo.
  6. I did lap around and I want to be there :) please sign me up, thanks
  7. can you sign me up hugo thx
  8. 1 seat please thx
  9. sign me up, please
  10. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

I think I will give this a go.

Sorry to all of you guys but i made a small change of plan. I changed the track from Monaco to Sachsenring (also a street circuit).

Monaco was a special request from David Zafiu, but he can't join us next week :rolleyes:. But lucky enough, there is always a next week to drive at Monaco :thumbup:
  12. Of course Mr Eric :)
  13. sachsenring is a great track.
  14. sign me up !
  15. Sachsenring? OK can I get a cinderella slot? Might have to take some heat from the Mrs. but I just LOVE that track!
  16. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Sign me up please.
  17. Sign me up please.:)
  18. Yes please,i'm in.
  19. Mye put me on that list pls !

You should edit the topic title dear mr. Dave !

And thanks for organizing yet again.
  20. sign me up plz