1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup @ Interlagos - Tuesday November 30th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Hugo Hekkenberg, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Untitled-1.jpg
    Servername: RaceDepartment.com PM1
    Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (download)
    Track: Interlagos (download)
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 20 minutes (start @ 20:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
    Warm-up: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 minutes
    Pitstop: Free

Most important RD golden rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate, no reserves.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • After 21:25 GMT the grid is closed!
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. No Entry list

There will be no entry list for this event. Just join the server and have a blast of a race.

See you on Tuesday
  3. Drivername: Mustafa Gungor
    I understand the Golden rules: YES
  4. See post nr 2 :)
  5. Habit has been :)
  6. Just put a FDR practice server up!!
    For ALL!!!???.......... the people that join in tomorrow!!!!!?????
  7. Lol Ronny :)
  8. the official server is up..
  9. hugo is it normal club password because it's not letting me on.
  10. Likewise Hugo telling me 'Bad password' HELP!
  11. Same here :(
  12. Yes the same, what is password ?
  13. Nice event,preparation for the next race BMW M3 GTR cup - Enduro @ Interlagos - Friday 3th of December :)

start with only 20L fuel :rolleyes: and go to pit on 7 lap,lost a lot of time in the pit (30 sec.) from the second to the fifth position,at the end finished fourth :)

in the 5 lap I had a black screen :confused: and lost one position from third to fourth,on 15 lap I went back position :) and finish third.

Congrats to the winner

Thanks to Hugo & RD for the event!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.