Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evolution

Hi guys, need some help.
I am having probs getting this to show online. I have managed to get it up on the offline GTR Evo but did as the readme file said and put it in the steam race07 folder but not seeing nothing when looking at the champs page. I have also loaded a couple of tracks in steam and these are showing up, "Help please".

Also, thanks Yves for this mod, have tried it offline and love driving these beasts.

well, if You have problem with hosting of this mod (dedicated server) You need also to install it to "race07ds" directory:
:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\YOURUSERNAME\race07ds
if it is just to play, just unrar it to Your game folder

Dario,
I put files in: Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\username\race 07\Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evolution.

I'm not wanting to host the game just play it in the online version of GTR Evo. As I said before, installed to offline version and no probs seeing the Porsche button but nothing in the online version showing.

Dario,
I put files in: Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\username\race 07\Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evolution.

I'm not wanting to host the game just play it in the online version of GTR Evo. As I said before, installed to offline version and no probs seeing the Porsche button but nothing in the online version showing.

well, that is not the way it has to be done, inside "Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evolution" folder there should be gamedata and uidata folder, content of those folders should be unziped/unrared to those folders inside game folder, from one side you should open archive folder to point when you see gamedata and uidata folders, from other side open gamedata folder (in your case: Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\username\race 07\) then select both folders from archive and drag them to gamedata folder, that should be it, after that just need to transfer all files from texturemamba to folder just named "textures" as is described in the D/L section

hope this helped

Dario,
done what you said and all working now. As this was the first mod I've installed and the offline version is a straight unpack into the offline addons folder didn't know you had to seperate the folders and cut a paste data into textures folder for the online version. Well now I know!

Cheers Dario your a star....
RD the best site for online gamers 10/10

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 153 7.8%