1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup @ Algarve - Tuesday October 12th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Hugo Hekkenberg, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Untitled-1.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment.com PM1
    Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (download)
    Track: Algarve v1.2 (download)
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warm-up: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 minutes
    Pitstop: Free

Most important RD golden rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate, no reserves.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • After 21:25 GMT the grid is closed!
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    The track is chosen by
    Giorgio Migazzi

The winner of this event can pick next weeks track
  2. Entry List

1. Hugo Hekkenberg
    2. Morten Wernersen
    3. Frans Linden
    4. Marco Sbordoni
    6. Ronny Rooij
    7. Tom Blackett
    8. Pierre Migazzi
    9. Giorgio Migazzi
    10. Chris Jacque
    11. Paulo Ribeiro
    12. Nicolas Hamilton
    13. Peter Nielsen
    14. Benjamin Linstruiseur
    15. Emil Sällberg
    16. Lee Downham
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
  3. Drivername:Nigel Middleton
    I understand the golden rules:YES
  4. Drivername: Morten Wernersen
    I understand the Golden rules: YES
    Algarve, Great choice!! :)
  5. Drivername: FRANS LINDEN

GOOD TRACK ;-)
  6. Drivername: Marco Sbordoni

Giorgio is owner...so i must race :) :)
  7. Drivername: JAKOB DE BOER (Copy Paste plz, :))

8. Drivername: Ronny Rooij
  9. Drivername: Tom Blackett
  10. Drivername: Pierre Migazzi
    I understand the golden rules: YES
  11. Thanks guys, is very fantastic track, i like it.

Drivername: Giorgio Migazzi
    I understand the golden rules: YES
  12. Hey Hugo ... been quite some time since I darkened RD's doorstep and did any online racing so a bit rusty.
    Not 100% I can actually make this, so if possible stick me on the bottom of the list as a maybe, otherwise I will sign up for sure on the night if I can make it and there are any places left.

... and yes, I think I understood the golden rules last time I raced and they look pretty similar now - turn up if you sign up, play nice, and if you stuff up, stop and wait for the poor sole whose race you've ruined :D
  13. Hey Lee, nice to have you back on the wheel again.

I'll put you on the list after you confirm your presence :) but for weeks now we don't have a full grid, so don't worry :D
  14. Ta mate ... good to see you at the helm and taking care of business round here.
    Think I had better get some practice in though, as the only driving I have done lately (apart from "the school run") is off-road in my 4x4 and some enduro motorbiking I did last week - pretty sure none of that will help me in these ere Porcas :D
  15. You will do fine in the Porcas mr Lee :D

Hope you can make it Tuesday..

16. will have to pull out hugo sorry will not be home.
  17. Heh heh ... just done 5 mins round here offline - it is indeed just like driving my pickup, all arse end and flighty :p
  18. Start with an easy setup:
    Softs on the front
    Medium on the rear
    brake balance on 90% with 58 / 42

good luck m8
  19. That wasn't a complaint dude, I totally love 'em understeering in then oversteering out of the corners ... grins-galore, although the tyres do suffer a little :D

Thanks for the hints too, will give em a shot ... think I already did that with the tyres, but shifted brakes back a little further (temps showed more even braking like that) and changed the diff lock too so that it suites my driving a bit more.

As I haven't raced much lately, any chance of letting me know what a low 48 is like round here in these babies ... how far off the pace am I gonna be?
    (remember I only did about 10 laps, which included evasive actions at T1 pretty much every lap cos the AI seems to lose it there :rolleyes: )
  20. Your pace is right on schedule mate. I'll drive a low 46 with a racing setup. But look out, they say I am fast ;) lol...

One thing is for sure, if you sign up you will definitely be in the top 10 :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.