1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche GT3 & Ferrari F430 @ Spa Francorchamp2003 Sunday Spetember 5th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US997/430

[B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Monday)[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45EDT)[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2 x 23 mins[/COLOR][/B]

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere
  2. this is one epic track! Drive up the mountain then down the mountain as fast as you dare!
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric NElson
    2. John Amutenya
    3. Tony Prosser
    4. Ryan Von Steinen
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    24. ?
    25. Tyler Scurlock - Maybe
  4. Sign me up. Can't miss this one.
  5. I'm in.
  6. Most likely in! :)
  7. Put me down as a maybe please.
  8. I'm in, sign me up
  9. I'm in.
  10. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Ok, but only if somebody tosses me a setup. :D
  11. I am having some install issues, it appears all folders are in the correct location but I cannot select vehicles with game nor can I join server due to differences. Does anybody have any tips, I am noob with Race games :/ Thanks!

EDIT: FIXED! I am a noob enough said! I also didn't realize game doesnt come with Spa - wth. :)
  12. Sign me up as maybe:)
  13. I need to pull-out due to massive freeze up on my first timed lap. Such a shame this game could be so fun, do you think with just the cars that come with game it could be better? Frustrating
  14. the track is epic in about anything with 4 wheels.........

Not sure why your getting screen lock as we have raced thi smany times before and no incidents.....we did use stock GTS cars thats event.

have run these a;ready without graph issues at Rivrside last week.
  15. Sign me up please
  16. I took an afternoon nap and overshot the race start unfortunately
  17. well I had a good race in race 1. Finished 3rd after a nice battle with John for the opening 4 laps. Then Yves had an off and I passed him to go P3, Held off a charging Russell as well.

R2 I have Sync issues when the strat of the race comes. not even sure anyone saw me in the race as after Eau Rouge I lost all contact with the field entering T2 chicane and got a cut warning and a Stop n Go warning. Tried to pit and realized I could not see anyone and eventually disco'd!

Hope you guys had fun in R2!

Thansk for the setup Jesper!
  18. I love this track. I wish the race wouldn't end.

Q1 I went out and spun on my 1st times lap, went out again and made it to 3rd but I went of a few times on that lap. I tried again and I was 1sec up in the 1st sector, but I ran out of time. I couldve snagged 2nd.

Race 1: I had an OK start, but I went off a Les Combes and was behind Eric. We had a goof fight. I was faster but the ferrari was just too fast on the straight. He was struggling through Eau Rouge. So I just hounded him and hoped he would make a mistake. He went off a LEs combes and I was in 3rd place. I caught up to Yves, he must have spun cause I was a longways behind him before that. I went past as he made another mistake. He was right behind me up until he spun at Eau Rouge. I was running in 2nd at that time. I was notice I was running the same lap times as Jasper, even though I was 10secs behind.

Race 2: I was near the back, at the start I was boxed in and was last. I was held up badly as the leaders got away again. I made my way through the field. I didn't actually do much overtaking as the drivers in front of me made a lot of errors and I got past. I Finished 3rd in this race, but I felt I had the speed to challenge for a win. Oh well There is always next time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.