• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche GT3 & Ferrari F430 @ Spa Francorchamp2003 Sunday Spetember 5th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US997/430

[B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Monday)[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45EDT)[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2 x 23 mins[/COLOR][/B]

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere

2. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    this is one epic track! Drive up the mountain then down the mountain as fast as you dare!

3. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    Entry List:

1. Eric NElson
    2. John Amutenya
    3. Tony Prosser
    4. Ryan Von Steinen
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    24. ?
    25. Tyler Scurlock - Maybe

4. John Amutenya

John Amutenya

Ratings:
    +1
    Sign me up. Can't miss this one.

5. Tony Prosser

Tony Prosser

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in.

6. Ryan von Steinen

Ryan von Steinen

Ratings:
    +0
    Most likely in! :)

7. Tyler Scurlock

Tyler Scurlock

Ratings:
    +0
    Put me down as a maybe please.

8. Brendan Crosby

Brendan Crosby

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm in, sign me up

9. Russell Robitaille

Russell Robitaille

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in.

10. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen

Ratings:
    +32
    Ok, but only if somebody tosses me a setup. :D

11. Ryan von Steinen

Ryan von Steinen

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having some install issues, it appears all folders are in the correct location but I cannot select vehicles with game nor can I join server due to differences. Does anybody have any tips, I am noob with Race games :/ Thanks!

EDIT: FIXED! I am a noob enough said! I also didn't realize game doesnt come with Spa - wth. :)

12. Jesper Taulborg

Jesper Taulborg

Ratings:
    +130
    Sign me up as maybe:)

13. Ryan von Steinen

Ryan von Steinen

Ratings:
    +0
    I need to pull-out due to massive freeze up on my first timed lap. Such a shame this game could be so fun, do you think with just the cars that come with game it could be better? Frustrating

14. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    the track is epic in about anything with 4 wheels.........

Not sure why your getting screen lock as we have raced thi smany times before and no incidents.....we did use stock GTS cars thats event.

have run these a;ready without graph issues at Rivrside last week.

15. Steve Metzler

Steve Metzler

Ratings:
    +0
    Sign me up please

16. Brendan Crosby

Brendan Crosby

Ratings:
    +2
    I took an afternoon nap and overshot the race start unfortunately

17. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    well I had a good race in race 1. Finished 3rd after a nice battle with John for the opening 4 laps. Then Yves had an off and I passed him to go P3, Held off a charging Russell as well.

R2 I have Sync issues when the strat of the race comes. not even sure anyone saw me in the race as after Eau Rouge I lost all contact with the field entering T2 chicane and got a cut warning and a Stop n Go warning. Tried to pit and realized I could not see anyone and eventually disco'd!

Hope you guys had fun in R2!

Thansk for the setup Jesper!

18. John Amutenya

John Amutenya

Ratings:
    +1
    I love this track. I wish the race wouldn't end.

Anyway.

Q1 I went out and spun on my 1st times lap, went out again and made it to 3rd but I went of a few times on that lap. I tried again and I was 1sec up in the 1st sector, but I ran out of time. I couldve snagged 2nd.

Race 1: I had an OK start, but I went off a Les Combes and was behind Eric. We had a goof fight. I was faster but the ferrari was just too fast on the straight. He was struggling through Eau Rouge. So I just hounded him and hoped he would make a mistake. He went off a LEs combes and I was in 3rd place. I caught up to Yves, he must have spun cause I was a longways behind him before that. I went past as he made another mistake. He was right behind me up until he spun at Eau Rouge. I was running in 2nd at that time. I was notice I was running the same lap times as Jasper, even though I was 10secs behind.

Race 2: I was near the back, at the start I was boxed in and was last. I was held up badly as the leaders got away again. I made my way through the field. I didn't actually do much overtaking as the drivers in front of me made a lot of errors and I got past. I Finished 3rd in this race, but I felt I had the speed to challenge for a win. Oh well There is always next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.