1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche GT3 & Ferrari F430 @ Sapanaro Sunday September 12th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-997/430

[B][B][B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Monday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45EDT)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2 x 25 mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Notes: [B]Click here[/B] to read the password and golden rules!

Most important RD golden rules:
    • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere

2. Here is a "support event" to the Monday night GT Pro race!

Race in a very quick and classy Ferrari or Porsche on the same circuit for tomorrow's event in GT's!
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. John Amutenya
    3. Fernando Mazurek
    4. Peter BArtfai
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?

• Drivername: John Amutenya
  4. Drivername: Fernando Mazurek
    I understand the Golden rules: YES
    • Drivername: Péter Bártfai
  5. Server is up!!!
  6. I tried to join the server for practice and got booted as a "possible cheat"! Yikes - what did I do wrong?
  7. It helps if I would have installed the track correctly . . .
  8. make sure you load up the mod cars from the link......... there are 2 versions of that F430 / 997 mod.
  9. Steve I am resetting the server for now to include the cars for tomorrows race here.
  10. Driver name: Sam Mehler
    I understand the Golden rules: YES ​

isnt tomorrow pro?
  12. Drivername: Tony Prosser
  13. Drivername: Jesper Taulborg
  14. Drivername: Lazlo Acera
  15. sorry guys , wont be able to race tonight
    really sorry
  16. I'm completely embarrassed by my speed loss. And I'm sorry Tony that I hit you in race 1, I couldn't react in time!
  17. Tough track in these cars, it looks easy but ain't. My apology to Sam for the contact in race 2, i thought i left you lots of room on the left as i went up the middle, in the replay it looks like you clipped my rear, again really sorry if any of that was my doing.
  18. Tough tough racing here in a some high class cars!

Q: I am quick man on the grid til Jesper wakes up form a nap and displaces me by .4. I am on pace to run a 35 when I screw the pooch exiting the esses and kill my speed, then the banked turn I get a little wide exiting and have to shut down the throttle completely to avoid a massive blunt apex.

R1: Looped it at the OAK TREE and Jesper bumps into me. that set him back a bit and I get going again. I pass John A for P1 down the straight on lap 3 maybe? Was racing along nicely with John A and we had a brilliant battle going. Time gap between 1 second and .2. We go to OAK TREE side by side. I get a bump oin the door and loop it. Jesper and John race away. I battle with Laszlo for a bit then I finish P4?

R2: get ag ood start and capture P2 by OAK TREE. I am chasing Laszlo and finally pressure him into a mistake in T1. I am flying to the bridge on the outside of LAszlo and he moves in to the lane and I nearly collide in his bumper. This upssets the car headin ginto the esses after the bridge and I loop it. the rest is history. Raced Sam for a bit and that was fun. So i come home P3.

Fun stuff and looking forward to the GT PRO tomorrow!

thansk for racing guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.