1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Porsche GT3 & Ferrari F430 @ Riverside Sunday August 22nd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Track: Riverside

Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR]

Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Monday)[/COLOR]

Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR]

Qualification: [COLOR=blue]10mins [COLOR=red]SUPERPOLE[/COLOR](9:45EDT)[/COLOR]

Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR]

Race:[COLOR=blue] 2 x 25 mins[/COLOR]

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. SO you want to be classy and go fast!? Ferrari and Porsche do both!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fast and intense! Riverside is an old US track that is challenging and fun!

3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Jarrod Keen
    3. John Amutenya
    4. Eric Estes
    5. Peter ROss
    6. Tyler Scurlock
    7. Keith Barrick
    8. BRendan Crosby
    9. Justin White
    10. Fernando Mazurek
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. Stefan Werner (maybe)
    16. Jeffrey Anderson - maybe

4. Count me in. It'll be incredible. I'm thinking Porsche.

5. Sign me up for this one.

6. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, right, right FLOOR IT!

Oh yes, very in.

7. Love this track. Please sign me up.

8. Sign me up for this please.

9. Sure, sign me up

10. I'll have a go, sign me up

11. Server is UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. dangit I don't think I'll make this one

13. I'm enjoying this track, I think I'm gonna do well here. Just getting my setup sorted.

Oh yeah, Im using an older version, not the detuned version. Should I get that one?
    If I do, where do I find it.

14. JOhn,

Sign into the server. if you get in then you have the correct version installed.

I ran in teh mid to low 14's after a few laps of testing in the F430..

see ya tonight!

15. Big differences between the two cars... F430 will be lightning if I can get it to turn near as well as the 997.

16. I'm detected as possible cheat when I join server.... any ideas?

17. Probably wrong version of Ferrari Mod (?) - the first folder in the mod RAR has a date of 12/9/2009. Do you have the de-tuned mod also installed?

Unlike most prior experience, softer not necessarily better here - after many-many-many laps, finally have the F430 into the high 1:14's - still need to tune in packers vs. ride height vs. springs for Turn 9 and the short-chute.

18. reinstall the car mod.

Delete the file named "GT SPORT ADDON" from the teams folder in Gamne Data then reinstall the mod folders "Game Data ansd UI Data into the main Race 07 folder.

19. Thanks guys, I'm in.... deleted the gt sport addon file, redownloaded from link on page 1 and reinstalled.... Good to go in my Porsche.

20. I'll give this a go. Sign me up please.