AC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Virginia International Raceway - Friday January 6th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was just checking the time of the race again, and just want to point out a little error in the OP. 8pm EST is actually 12pm AEDT, and 11am AEST. VIC and NSW are on AEDT as they use daylight savings but QLD is on AEST because they don't. So the OP either needs to be changed to read AEST or the time needs to be changed to suit the true AEDT time. Sorry to nit pick, time zones already confuse me enough though!

I was just checking the time of the race again, and just want to point out a little error in the OP. 8pm EST is actually 12pm AEDT, and 11am AEST. VIC and NSW are on AEDT as they use daylight savings but QLD is on AEST because they don't. So the OP either needs to be changed to read AEST or the time needs to be changed to suit the true AEDT time. Sorry to nit pick, time zones already confuse me enough though!

Ah, the troubles of living in the future! :D

Currently on the fence with this now, due to the possible snow coming in. I have to work the next day, so I might have to spend the night at my parents home, so that I can be closer to work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back