Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3, Dallara Corvette & LeMans Lola Series add-on

Skins Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3, Dallara Corvette & LeMans Lola Series add-on v1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge with LeMans Lola Series add-on - The ultimate wheel to wheel racing experience

Hi Guys

If it's wheel to wheel action you want then this is the mod for you.
Not only is the racing awesome but this is probably one of the best looking grids on Automobilista.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

• Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge

View attachment 224875 View attachment 224877 View attachment 224878 View attachment 224879 View attachment 224880

• Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge with LeMans Lola Series...

Read more about this resource...

I love the concept. However when i attempt to run the EEC LeMans mod it doesnt work. I have tried a number of times before using/finding your mod. I am obviously doing something wrong, but I dont know what :(

I love the concept. However when i attempt to run the EEC LeMans mod it doesnt work. I have tried a number of times before using/finding your mod. I am obviously doing something wrong, but I dont know what :(

Will contact via the conversation in a moment with a fix. I don't normally do this but you were one of the very first one's to support my work when I started uploading on RD.

It could be a number of things and this could take some time to figure out so I will give you the complete mod as it's installed on my pc for easy installation. This way you don't have to follow any of the steps or download the base mod first.

One simple full installation. Just waiting for the file to upload and I will contact you privately via the conversation.

You are recommending the installation fo EEC LeMans v1.7 but meanwhile EEC Endurance Series V2.0 is released. V1.7 shoud be removed (say the creators) when istalling the new one. Is your mod also working with EEC Endurance Series V2.0 ?

You are recommending the installation fo EEC LeMans v1.7 but meanwhile EEC Endurance Series V2.0 is released. V1.7 shoud be removed (say the creators) when istalling the new one. Is your mod also working with EEC Endurance Series V2.0 ?

Thank you for concern , but no I do not have any EEC installations. Hopefully I can get it working. Thanks again.

ClimaxF1 updated Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3 & LeMans Lola Series add-on with a new update entry:

Maranello Motorsport Ferrari and Ferrari Series added

Hi Guys

Hope you guys have had some fun with mod so far.

In this update I've added the first Ferrari that will form part the the Ferrari GT3 Series. With the next update I will be adding more than just Ferrari. I wanted this one to be a first and also give you a bit of a taster of what's to come.

View attachment 225170 View attachment 225171 View attachment 225172 View attachment 225173 View attachment 225174

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3 & LeMans Lola Series add-on with a new update entry:

Ferrari update and new garages

Hi Guys

After chatting to the guys behind this mod there's just no way to add Pirelli tire's to the Ferrari at this stage. What I've done instead is given you the option between the two Ferrari's that are available for now.

The standard version in update v1.1 which by default runs on Michelin and this Dunlop update v1.2.

Update details:

- Added Dunlop Maranello Motorsport Ferrari
- Added Ferrari Pit and Garage
- Porsche Pit and Garage fix...

Ferrari skins with new sounds for Porsche and Ferrari added

Hi Guys

Hope you guys like the new updates, have fun :)

Update details:

- Blancpain Asia BBT Ferrari and Garage added
- AF Corse Ferrari and Garage added
- Scuderia Baldini Ferrari and Garage added
- New sounds for Porsche and Ferrari
- New Porsche and Ferrari logos added to the car selection menu

View attachment 225548 View attachment 225549 View attachment 225550 View attachment 225551 View attachment 225552 View attachment 225553...

Ferrari skins with new sounds for Porsche and Ferrari added

Hi Guys

Here's a few more Ferrari skins that I have converted from other mods to work with the EEC GTE LeMans mod, included is also my Blancpain Red Bull Ferrari design.

Update details:

- Blancpain Red Bull Ferrari and garage
- Black Bull Swiss Racing and garage
- Blancpain Asia Spirit of Race and garage
- FF Corsa and garage
- Easy Race and garage
- New sounds for Porsche and Ferrari
- New Porsche and Ferrari logos added to the car selection menu
- Fixed Ferrari garage...

Yes, this would be nice to switch to v2.0 so we can all delete v1.7.

Great skins and idea to combine these cars in one mod. Thanks for sharing.

Hublot Spirit of Race Ferrari skins added with their garages

Hi Guys

Here we have a few more of my Ferrari designs with some interesting colors to add to the grid, yellow gold, dirty gold, aqua and magenta.

Update details:

- Hublot Spirit of Race Ferrari skins added
- Ferrari garages added
- some file settings changed

View attachment 226384 View attachment 226385 View attachment 226386 View attachment 226388 View attachment 226389 View attachment 226390...

Hublot Spirit of Race Ferrari skins added with their garages and minor file update

Hi Guys

Here we have a few more of my Ferrari designs with some interesting colors to add to the grid, yellow gold, dirty gold, aqua and magenta.

Update details:

- Hublot Spirit of Race Ferrari skins added
- Ferrari garages added
- Some file settings changed
- Removed the mas file as it is already in the original mod

If you downloaded v1.4 there's no need to download this one as only the mas file has being deleted and will not change...

Update Files to EEC Endurance Series V2.0

Hi Guys

Most recently the EEC LeMans Series has being updated to EEC Endurance Series V2.0

Update details:

- Updated all vehicle files to v2.0
- Added new car catorgories
- Added black rims to all Porsche's and Ferrari's

View attachment 226508
View attachment 226509
View attachment 226510

If you have a previous version of this mod please follow the instructions below to avoid any problems and to make sure that all your new mods work 100%

Unfortunately...

That was fast! Thanks.

What do we do if we already have the previous version installed? Just install the new one (compatible with 2.0) and delete our entire 1.7 if we don't need/want it any longer?

In the latest update I have given a detailed description with installation notes.

Myself I followed these exact steps and everything works perfectly.

There's a lot of new feature's with physics updates to all cars in the EEC Endurance Series V2.0
and makes sense to remove all previous content and do a clean install.

Just follow the instructions in my latest update and your newly installed mods will work perfectly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%