Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Porsche Released.jpg

The first three new Porsche models coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience are now available to purchase!

Introducing the GT4 specification Porsche Cayman Clubsport, the GT3 spec 911 GT3 R and the single make supercar the 911 GT3 Cup, the three new models from Porsche Cars are available to purchase as separate items within the RaceRoom store now. Retailing at £3.49 each and coming with a selection of liveries (32 GT3 Cup, 20 GT3 R and a single scheme for the GT4 Cayman) at an additional cost, the new cars are available to purchase with immediate effect.

This new pack, titled Porsche DLC #1, is the first of a proposed nine new models coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience in the coming months. The remaining six models have yet to be announced by the Swedish studio.

Want to hear from the man behind the physics of these cars in RaceRoom Racing Experience whilst blasting around a Grand Prix circuit? Well this must be your lucky day! Check this out:

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively to PC on a free to play platform with additional content available at a further cost.

RaceRoom Porsche Released 2.jpg
RaceRoom Porsche Released 3.jpg

Love RaceRoom? Want to share the excitement with your fellow community members? No worries, we have all this and more at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum right here at RaceDepartment:
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

So what are your impressions of the car(s)? Do you think Sector3 have done a good job with the German marque in R3E? Which is your favourite car? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

More liveries are coming for the GT4, I'm guessing they never finished them or waiting for approval, all 3 Porsche's are 399 with 1 livery, I think it is 640 per car with all liveries.

Ninja'd by a Christian..:confused:

If you had to buy just one of the three, what one is best you think :)

Imo, the Cayman is the best car in the game.

The lift off oversteer takes some getting used to, but the overall physics are incredibly fun and rewarding when you get it right.

The GT3 R is also a good shout if you like GT3 cars. Plus some of the liveries are quite appealing.

Give them all a test drive in the store if you havent already :)

If you had to buy just one of the three, what one is best you think :)
I'd be split between the Cayman and the Cup car. The GT3 R is fine, but it's more or less just another GT3 car, and it drives quite similarly to the RUF (obviously).

Hate the downshift protection on the Cayman, but other than that, it's a lot of fun to drive. As is the Cup car - tricky, but fun. And its interesting to compare it with the GT3 R - on the outside, they're almost identical, but they drive VERY differently with the Cup car obviously missing both ABS and TC.

Hello guys! Please help me make a purchase.

I went to in-game shop and put 2 porsche cars with few liveries into the cart. I clicked ‘‘make a purchase’’ button, but game responded ‘‘something went wrong on our servers’’ or something like that. I have suffice credits on my steam account.

How can I make a purchase? Thx :)

Hello guys! Please help me make a purchase.

I went to in-game shop and put 2 porsche cars with few liveries into the cart. I clicked ‘‘make a purchase’’ button, but game responded ‘‘something went wrong on our servers’’ or something like that. I have suffice credits on my steam account.

How can I make a purchase? Thx :)
This happens sometimes. Are you using the in-game store or the website? Try both.

Very expesive. Over 7 € for one GT3. Same goes for the Cup. Ad the Cayman (And you will have to pay for the Liverys coming up) for ~3 €. Actually, you can get all of these cars for 6,03€ in AC. +very unique other cars, like the 917K and the 917/30, 908, 911 3.0 RSR, and of course the 911 GT1 '98.

the-dude.jpg

It's a matter of perspective. Do a multiclass race with both the Cayman and the Cup car. It will cost you 4 euro to participate in that in R3E (because you only need one of the cars with one livery), but it will cost you 14 euro in AC (because you need to own two DLCs). So, yeah...very expensive...

And then there's things like the sound or the FFB...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%