rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 10th June 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Q1: Connection error halfway through, only got one lap.
R1: Perfect launch and avoided the carnage after La Source. I then took the wrong line into Eau Rouge without lifting the throttle enough and wrecked, and I was then hit by Kyle Hittle which compromised his race heavily. Sorry about that.

Q1: Good p4

R1": pretty good, was p2 for a moment but then i decided to crash in eau Rouge, in the last lap, so no podium for me:(

Q2: No words.....

R2: Sorry W.Morgan in the 1st corner for the touch, and sorry Pavel for the 3rd corner, i coudn't avoid the crash:(

It was my debut here, and i will be there in the next race, Thanks Lee and Adam for the race!
It was amazing:D

Fantastic race for me :D ! ! !
2 race with DFGT ( Debut, in other worrds ! )

Q1& Q2.. uff good positions xDD

Question :

For the next race, we could not go all default?
so there would not be much difference in positions

Regards, César

Nice event this evening 20 Drivers is a good thing:).
Bit of unlucky in Race 1 someone in lap2 spin in Eau Rouge for avoid him turn a bit steer but little contact with other car put me on the barriers crash wheel and engine finished race.Look the race from TV:wink:
Race 2 much better a lot of battle here and there along the race until last lap when together my mate Mike we played the 6th position.

Thanks Adam/Lee and RD for event

Very pleased to my 1st and 2nd in such competetive grid. With some practicing and setupwork I would have PWNED you all so bad today! ;D

In heat 2 I tapped Nilsson in T1 after start and he spun, so sorry because of that. Cold brakes got me. ;(

Stayed out of trouble in race 1 and managed a top 10 finish. Happy with the result even if i was not the quickest.
Race 2 carnage first corner was taken out however limped home with Valerio again top 10 finish. Great to have 20 starters.
Drivers must learn to try and finish even if cars are wrecked in real life you cant just bail out.

Thank RD again

Quali 1: Got P9 with a PB

Race 1: Stayed out of trouble and just followed Mikael through the pack until I spun at Pouhon when in 4th. Rejoined down in 6th and passed a couple of cars before pulling away from them. Took 3rd when Sander had his incident and was trying to close down on Anders who damaged his car but he was just quick enough.

Quali 2: Got P6.

Race 2: Got through La Source fine but ran wide in Eau Rouge and clipped the wall. The tracking was all out so I settled in behind Gary and Wayne in P10. Got past Gary when he crashed, and then past Wayne and found myself in 3rd due to others' issues, and thats where I stayed.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced :)

Q1: Connection error halfway through, only got one lap.R1: Perfect launch and avoided the carnage after La Source. I then took the wrong line into Eau Rouge without lifting the throttle enough and wrecked, and I was then hit by Kyle Hittle which compromised his race heavily. Sorry about that.
No problem man I was more frustrated with the 2nd race being mid pack in qaul started out good but there is just to much carnage in the rear. Again I was crushed on the first lap of race 2 which I didn't feel like finishing dead last again, all in all good fun but I wish some guys would have more respect for the sim part and not just holding it wide open. I shall return :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back