• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Pukekohe - Fri 5th August 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Aug 1, 2011.

1. We are going to need a couple more for this one.

2. Server's up guys. Be nice to see a few more racing though :(

3. 21.00

4. 19 GMT = 21 CET anyway?

5. Disappointed about the turn out for this.

Quali 1: Couldn't put a good lap together so was second.

Race 1: Made an OK start and followed James for a couple of laps until he span at turn 1 on lap 3. I took over the lead and extended the gap back to second but made a mistake at turn 3 and lost some time. Still in the lead though and carried on to take the win and fastest lap.

Quali 2: Nearly broke into the 54's and got pole.

Race 2: Made a very poor start and was down to third by turn 1. Followed Eike and James around for a while until I got caught up in their incident. David got past all three of us and I had to close the gap down to him. Managed to get close but he made a mistake into turn 1 and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid, causing me to spin. Got going again in 5th and last place. Got past Tom, James, and Eike but David was 5 seconds up the road. Started closing it down, setting the fastest lap on the way, however I was pushing too hard and made a series of mistakes. Came home second.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced.

6. Sorry had forgotten to apologize me for my push in Race 2 at James Im sorry :(

7. Went in for this in the last minute. Managed to put in a few laps before quali but clearly not ready. Adam thankfully let me use a setup and it was pretty good.
    Although last in both races, had a good time and finished so I am pleased. Well done to podiums. I will be there one day!!