rdpccgb_720.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM PORSCHE
Mod: Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series
Track: Pukekohe Park, New Zealand

EUROPEAN TIME ZONE
19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes - Standing Start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]299[/signuplist]

Disappointed about the turn out for this.

Quali 1: Couldn't put a good lap together so was second.

Race 1: Made an OK start and followed James for a couple of laps until he span at turn 1 on lap 3. I took over the lead and extended the gap back to second but made a mistake at turn 3 and lost some time. Still in the lead though and carried on to take the win and fastest lap.

Quali 2: Nearly broke into the 54's and got pole.

Race 2: Made a very poor start and was down to third by turn 1. Followed Eike and James around for a while until I got caught up in their incident. David got past all three of us and I had to close the gap down to him. Managed to get close but he made a mistake into turn 1 and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid, causing me to spin. Got going again in 5th and last place. Got past Tom, James, and Eike but David was 5 seconds up the road. Started closing it down, setting the fastest lap on the way, however I was pushing too hard and made a series of mistakes. Came home second.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced.

Went in for this in the last minute. Managed to put in a few laps before quali but clearly not ready. Adam thankfully let me use a setup and it was pretty good.
Although last in both races, had a good time and finished so I am pleased. Well done to podiums. I will be there one day!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back