rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Le Mans: Bugatti Circuit - Fri 11th February 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Qually1: 7 th I think
Race 1: Had a good start, but about half way round I spun out and lost some places battled my way back up the grid and finished 9th or 8th i think ;)
Qualy2: 6th I was 3/10 up on my own best lap when I lost it in the second to last corner, bummer
Race2: ROCKET start went from 6th to 1st before the first corner, and this time I stayed on the track, but I couldent get the car up to speed in the first part of the race, so I was quickly overtaken be Gary and Caner, and a bit after Ross also pasted me sending me down to 4th but I slowly started to get more speed and then Ross made a mistake out of the first chikane and I got passed him, I nearly lost it twice the first time Ross nearly crashed into me, sorry Ross, and the second time was in the last lap in the second to last corner, but luckely I cept it going and finished 3rd, after some great racing.

I might even do this next week, this was fun :)

Once the rear tyres went off I struggled with the car, not that I was particularly fast in either race. Still the attempts to hold people off were fun.

Thanks RD and Lee.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back