rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Calder Park - Fri 15th April 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good races, shame on second race, 2nd place spins, i fly into him, Gary Lennon into me.
After some laps Butcher into my ass, on a point of braking, i wasn't braking too early, i think you overshot there Chris.
But sorry, i was already driving in yellow. But why would you quit the race with a yellow car, still competitive i think.

Meh, race 1 was good. First time I raced on RD since early March ,so wasnt too shabby comeback :p

Race 2 was complete disaster ,lots of spins and crashes. Got quite near to Simone's fastest lap though. Some good racing with Erik at the end of the race ,his punctured tyre did'nt seem to slow him down much :D I was surprised how fast he was able to go in the straights with punctured tyre :)

Good races, shame on second race, 2nd place spins, i fly into him, Gary Lennon into me.
After some laps Butcher into my ass, on a point of braking, i wasn't braking too early, i think you overshot there Chris.
But sorry, i was already driving in yellow. But why would you quit the race with a yellow car, still competitive i think.

Yeah, I locked up. I wasn't referring to you. I quit because I was't enjoying the race.

Adam, sorry for the tap on lap 7. Didn't expect you to lift there :)

If I didn't lift I would of been in the back of the car infront :wink: But thanks for waiting anyway. :)

Quali 1: Couldn't match my PB which meant I was 4th.

Race 1: Made a good start and was keeping with the front guys heading towards turn 1 before receiving a large shunt up the back. Eventually got the car going again and was in about 14th I think. The car felt horrible but I plodded on. Accidently tapped Hubert on lap 3 into turn 1 which sent him around (apologies), so I waited by the side of the track for him to recover. Gained places here and there and had a good battle with Lenno for a few laps. He spun during the second half of the race and once the spin began, there was nothing either of us could do to avoid contact. After that my car wouldn't turn very well but it didn't stop me having another battle with him a few laps later. Finished 5th just behind him.

Quali 2: Just couldn't get a lap out and found myself in 8th.

Race 2: Screen froze as the lights changed so I was slow away from the line (apologies). Got sandwiched between two cars at turn 1 but managed to keep the car on the track avoid the other cars going off. Going through the fast chicane I received a knock up the back which sent me onto the grass. Tried keeping control but slid back onto the track and collided with someone which knocked my car back into shape and facing the right way. Got going again and gained a few more places. Received a few more hits through that chicane, including the one from Chris which span me round. Got going again and made up some more places. Eventually found myself in 4th catching 3rd quite quickly but I ran out of laps.

Thank to Lee, RD, and all those who raced.

Going through the fast chicane I received a knock up the back which sent me onto the grass. Tried keeping control but slid back onto the track and collided with someone which knocked my car back into shape and facing the right way

That's when you don't know what to do, and are a bit to interesting in earning some positions. So sorry for that tap. But I didn't feel like waiting for it because you slid back into me and I hit the wall hard and lost my front bumper. So :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back