rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Cadwell Park - Friday July 15th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I try, no better track for me Race 1 finished at 2laps:frown: Race 2 finished in hood my car was between branches of the tree:D

Congrat All finisher and my apologies if I stopped someone sure not intentions mine.

Thanks RD for event

PS: Mike next time will be better ( hope ):)

Late sign up, no practise at all

didnt do too bad, but had some hardware issues with double shifts on the way down which caused me several spins :( Need to look at that in rfactor I think, or maybe a new wheel

Gratz winners and podium, very challenging track for the prosche but fun none the less :D

Very different track from last week, Ver hard on the rubber, Car was not easy to keep pointed in the correct direction.
Race one had about 5 off's, managed to finish.
Race two was looking forward to my battle with Valerio, he parked his car in the bushes and the bailed out.
Finished the race intact on ly managed two off's.
Thanks everyone
Thanks RD.
WD the top guys one day ??

Well what can i say, really enjoyed this even though there was only 7 of us.
Im not normally at the pointy end of the field but for some reason this time i didnt do bad.
Some good racing with Kjell in the first race and Rauno and Tobias in the second.
Realy enjoyed it.

Thanks guys and thanks RD.

Sorry for missing the race. I forgot about it as I was sleeping off a cold. I really should have tried though as I could lap 3-5 seconds off the AI at 100% strength. :love-over:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%