FM4 Porsche are back on Forza!!

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
So say after all the leagues that are currently on now have finish, we should ask one person to host a league, then once that is over another person can host another league?

Not necessarily. We can have multiple leagues but I think that smaller leagues, say 5 rounds would be easier to manage and less demanding on peoples time. Creating club events primarily would be good research to see if a league idea would take off.

Can I just ask, how did this thread turn into another leagues thread?...

It has stemmed from the Porsche cup idea.

I have just tried that car with all assists off, I use a csr wheel and pedals.

It is no more tail happy than other cars with that sort of power, I have to be very precise, even tentative with my throttle usage to avoid major spins and drift racing. I suppose all I can say is and don't say I am right as I am not the best forza driver with no assists is I have found to find your correct braking points, almost free wheel your speed round the corners with a touch of throttle if you start to drop off, wait til car is steady and on exit of corner increase throttle, hard to do on controller, but I find any car with no assists when the throttle is applied when cornering never ends in a fast lap. Good fun but not fast

I have just tried that car with all assists off, I use a csr wheel and pedals.

It is no more tail happy than other cars with that sort of power, I have to be very precise, even tentative with my throttle usage to avoid major spins and drift racing. I suppose all I can say is and don't say I am right as I am not the best forza driver with no assists is I have found to find your correct braking points, almost free wheel your speed round the corners with a touch of throttle if you start to drop off, wait til car is steady and on exit of corner increase throttle, hard to do on controller, but I find any car with no assists when the throttle is applied when cornering never ends in a fast lap. Good fun but not fast
I think it may be to do with my driving style. I like to carry a lot of speed into the corner, but in these with the engine in the back on the rear axle, I think it doesn't work.

Yeah, you are quite aggressive in the corners compared to me anyway, I guess you will be the same as me, practice practice practice.

I'm trying to get in the top 1000 times on some of the hot laps, I'm averaging between 900 and 500 is my best. That is with a standard set up also

Just wanted to say, and didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I'm absolutely loving having the Porsche marque back in Forza town!

I have bought most of them already from the DLC but what I have truly fallen in love with is the R3 GT3 RS!
If anyone watched the Valencia Porsche Supercup the other week you will have seen in-car footage of Sean Edwards talking us around the circuit along with the awesome foot-well camera displaying the heal-and-toe technique used by the drivers on down-shifts!

It reminded me how much I miss the foot-well cameras from series like the V8 Supercars. I felt it added a lot more to the spectacle of racing being able to see how the drivers performed the art of motorsport ballet! ;)

It's great when you get in the car in Forza and it sounds almost identical along with the speed and power of these amazing cars.

Just wish Forza had the Valencia track so we could see if they have the laptimes in a similar ball park.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back