1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Porsche 997RSR and Ferrari F430 @ Watkins Glen GP - Friday July 22nd 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USGT
    Required RACE 07 expansions: GTR-Evolution
    Class: Porsche 997RSR and Ferrari F430
    Track: Watkins Glen v1.0 (GP layout)
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]241[/signuplist]

2. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I,m in :)

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i had a feeling you would join :tongue:

4. I am interested in joining but if it's just Dariusz and Yves with RWD I don't want to be racing by myself. So I will see who else signs up first. I will also have to use the Porsche as I have blown up the 430 everytime I used it with this mod. Too bad I love the sound of the 430. Marty

5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Just reduce the max rev from the F430 by 3 klicks and it will hold up, with radiator on 3 (or 4).

6. Thanks Dino.

7. Yes please.

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

a few more sign up would be nice guy's :wink:

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

10. DR3D9

DR3D9
    Banned on request @Simberia

ive got the mod and track but not the skills yet. probly just be a newb obstacle until ive destroyed the car. it would be my first club event, but im always looking to learn. ill join if thats not a problem.

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

everybody is welcome mate :) just hit the sign up button in the top post and we'll see you tomorrow on track. the best way to learn is to run with more experience drivers, ask them tips on how to drive and setup the car and even ask if someone want to share his setup (i never seen someone not sharing).

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

oh and i forgot, best way to not destroy the car is to stay on track :tongue: just take it easy and finish the race that also better to get more experience :wink:

13. DR3D9

DR3D9

i joined. think i found the server, it wont let me join. probly because i dont have gtr evo expansion yet. i only have race07-on-stcc. but the mod works for me. ill unjoin and look ,more carefully, for future events. thanks Yves cheers mate.

14. DR3D9

DR3D9

thanks for the message Yves. ill keep checking this thread all day.

15. DR3D9

DR3D9

i downloaded mod and track from the event links. deleted and reinstalled. both mod and track work fine. still get game not available. host may be running an updated or modified game. can get on the mini server fine. when i scroll over the class on the server it says gt sport and unknown. i dont have a gt sport class yet. no worries , thanks for all the help Yves, ill be looking for future events. cheers

16. I'll try and make it.. had a tough time in these last time on Spa, blew the Ferrari up in both races =(

17. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I may not be attending, feeling very tired atm, have a good one guys if i,m not there.....sry........

18. And there goes my running. Stuck at work. Don't think I'll make it home until well after the race :( SO MUCH FOR A COMEBACK, Right?!

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

here's my setup for the Porsche

Attached Files:

20. server is giving me "unknown" track... :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.