1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche 997RSR and Ferrari F430 @ Monza 07 - Saturday August 13rd 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EUGT
    Required RACE 07 expansions: GTR-Evolution
    Class: Porsche 997RSR and Ferrari F430
    Track: Monza 07
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:55 GMT 2x30 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package (part 1)
    Racing Club Mod package (part 2)

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]326[/signuplist]

2. Is GTR evolution needed?? I have race 07 and race on with this downloaded mod and monza so why is GTR evo needed?

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

first if my memory is correct Monza 07 is part of GTR-Evo and the Mod only works if you have GTR-Evo, the mod add the cars in the GT-Sport class so if you don't have Evo you don't have the class.

4. sorry Yves :) im sure I have those ferrari's in my garage for Race 07 without expansion pack...

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i think it works offline if you don't have GTR-Evo but if the server have GTR-Evo install then it put the cars in the GT-Sport class and then require Evo to join the server. someone tried to join a previous event with them and the guy couldn't join cause he didn't have GTR-Evo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.