Porsche 997 & Ferrari F430 Mod

Nice mod, but i have the feeling that the cars are faster then the other GT Sport cars. Needs to be tested though, just did a few laps... Felt good to see those cars again!

:thumb:

• Rob Prange

Cars feel pretty balanced racing against the AI, couldn't test it online as I haven't found a server using the mod.

Your right Bram, they are a tad faster. Overall however they should not dominate.

Can you dumb them down a little maybe so they really fit the GT Sport class? (leagues will appreciate it)

Cars feel pretty balanced racing against the AI, couldn't test it online as I haven't found a server using the mod.

We just closed our public server after some severe testing on the Ring :wave:

Can you dumb them down a little maybe so they really fit the GT Sport class? (leagues will appreciate it)

I'll look into it, but any update will probably just be for league use (like yours). Too many versions of the same mod released equals mismatch heaven. I've heard mixed reports, however the majority of users seem content with the current performance.

The ALMS07 crew has requested that the mod not be availble for download anywhere else but NoGrip. I have to ask that the mod be taken down from download here.

Thanks and my apologies.. its not my call. I honestly can't for the life of me understand why. As many users as possible should be able to enjoy the work.

Nice mod, but i have the feeling that the cars are faster then the other GT Sport cars. Needs to be tested though, just did a few laps... Felt good to see those cars again!

:thumb:

in off line races they always win. I love the cars but removed them because they ARE faster. Can someone tell me which files to edit to use existing evo car physics?

in off line races they always win. I love the cars but removed them because they ARE faster. Can someone tell me which files to edit to use existing evo car physics?

That's true, I noticed it myself. The handling of those cars is really good by the way ;)
Maybe there will be a patch to make them go slower...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back