1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porsche 997 & Ferrari F430 Mod

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Mike Coleman, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Porsche 997 GT3-RSR and Ferrari F430. These cars integrate into the GT Sport class. Great mod!

Just ran a race and they fit in perfectly to the GT Sport class. Times are perfect. Cars feel like they came from Evo instead being add-ons.

Superb job! It's nice to see some proper modding.

Download links updated to v2.0!

Download:
    Click here

Download Mirror:
    Click here

2. :dance:Ferrari F430 .........:dance::dance::peace::peace::wave::wave: :yo::yo:

3. Just about to upload it to RD's servers :). Got permision from scca.

4. first run with the ferrari at the nord.
    7:05
    It is a very fun car to drive
    Very responsive and well balanced. A bit nervous at the edge and it does not like too many mistakes.

5. Good news for GT2 car

6. and with the Lambo and MC12 coming very soon as from scratch, not GTR2 conversions we will almost have GTR3 so to speak, just need the Ferraris done to suit the GT-Pro class and not just as GTR2 to GTREvo conversions...

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Thank you SCCA1981!

8. Would the Skins from GTR2 work with this ? so i dont only have Default Skins!

9. Neat mod, but my GTR Evolution keeps crashing while using it....:ranger:

10. These models are not from stock GTR2. They are from the ALMS 2007 mod. So I doubt the skins or templates from GTR2 would work.

11. In the installation pack there are skin templates so you can create your own skins.

12. Thanks report. Hope the physics is good. Try late!

13. Ok thankyou :) kwl mod thoe its GREAT fun at Top Gear test track in F430 :p

14. yes,the porsches and ferraris was missing to gtr evo!!!thanks m8

15. New version released:

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=14106

16. Damn it! I have to re-upload into RD aswell!

EDIT: Uploaded and awaiting moderation. I've made the file structure easier to extract aswell :)

17. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I always make a rule of waiting for a few days after the release of a new project like this. I'd reccommend that rule for uploads here too, can save a lot of time and effort.

18. yeah sorry guys... its my first evo mod. Bound to be a bug or two. :) The 2 fixed demanded immediate attention however.

19. Don't worry about it scca. You've done a grand job :)