Porsche 991 GT3 Cup - Skinpack Carrera Cup Germany

Skins Porsche 991 GT3 Cup - Skinpack Carrera Cup Germany 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok now I have another problem to do with both the car and these skins, I just can't stop having one more race and I am not getting on with anything else since I found these two great bits of content and the wife is starting to give that look !

Ooh new version of Red Bull Ring to try must go !!!

Jason.

Has anybody tried setting up a server with this Mod. I could not get the skins to work properly. When I set it up on mine and added the skins to the entry list file, you got a flash of the car in the pitlane, then AC Crashed. If I don't add it to the entry file, everybody is in a grey car, and then AC crashes after a little while, with nothing in the log files.

Had other cars running no problem for weeks

Hi All
I can confirm that there is a problem with this Mod in MP on a dedicated server. I have changed my server to ifs3 mod, and been able to set skins with no problem.

Hopefully the creator can fix this. Will to test if needed

Online, do you know what I think I have only tried MP with Assetto Corsa once when it first came out and have since just used it as an offline sim, but if there are races using is car and skin pack on the servers I may have to dip my toe back into the world of MP on Assetto Corsa.

Jason.

OK interesting. I have painstakingly tested the skins, and it seems to be a problem with this mod if you have 20+ cars on a dedicated server.

If you have 19, works fine, as soon as you add 1 more ( even if you duplicate a skin name) AC crashes.

Now going to open server with this mod, 19 slots, Pract, Qual and Race @ Monza to start, but can rotate tracks. No Password

OK after 3hrs of testing all skins, there is something wrong with 20+ cars with this mod. I have a dedicated 24 slot server, and all mods work, but this mod, crashes. Doesn't actually matter what skin I use, I could have 19 skins of the same, but number 20, AC crashes.

Hopefully an easy fix, but I have somebody looking in to it as well :)

maybe skins are way toooo Highres. i will release a low res skinpack. The 991 Mod needs some improvment, but for a very first mod i think it works well. Improvements will be done wirhin in the next weeks

I know that the Dorshe GT3 Cup mod is pretty old, but can someone let me know where I can find this car?? I have a passion for the GT3 Cup series in general and would love to use this skin mod to run the PCCG.. Been searching with no luck:{

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back